ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold Megan the 16v Dynamique (pic heavy)

LY R27
cheers guys! most of the "haters" have left now cos there isnt too much to pick on apart from the standardish ride height! lol
*touches wood**

but yeh cheers!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Have you been giving wheel and tyre advice to people in the Ashton underline area????

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308507855.375540.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308507855.375540.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 362
  LY R27
Major update!

I'll get some better pics when i get round to it.

Started this month with not that much fundage so i fitted a black sun strip (not to everyones taste but you know), then got some "powered by FDM" stickers mate along with some pink underlining of the MS decal (can't reely see it in these pics (subtle but i think quite effective)).

_DSC4839.jpg

_DSC4840.jpg

_DSC4840.jpg

Then these babys turned up shortly after pay day!
d146f542.jpg

I originally ordered FKs but they were out of stock everywhere and no one knew when they were going to be back in stock :( so i went V-MAXX.
ATM the rears are as far as they allow and the front is at about -50, I think I will take the front down another 5mm to even it up with the back, but will check out what happens after they settle a little.
Slight bit of camber on the rear too

Before:

_DSC3243.jpg

_DSC3028.jpg

After:

_DSC4837.jpg

_DSC4836.jpg

_DSC4838.jpg

_DSC4841.jpg

Not sure whats to come next. -Maybe some RS matts and definately silvervisions, I've got a Pink TRS strap to fit too when i CBA

Cheers for looking

Last edited:
  Ph1 Williams No: 112
cool progress, havent seen this for a while mate. As said though, whats going on with the lows? scrape it along the road!

LY R27
Not much of an update, just more of a tidy up from when i first bought the car. apart from a few dents on the rear arch etc. the only other cosmetic damage was on the drivers seat - major wear on the bolster as seen below:

_DSC5599.jpg

_DSC5600.jpg

_DSC5601.jpg

After finding a retrim company (B-trim) that work with all sorts from ferraris to maybach's doing everything. They agreed to carry the work out and replace the whole bolster for £100 (Not bad IMO)

_DSC5602.jpg

_DSC5603.jpg

_DSC5604.jpg

Highly recommend them

Then fitted this (yes it isn't a race car or track car or what ever is deemed "acceptable" to have a tow strap)

_DSC5605.jpg

_DSC5606.jpg

and a couple of pics of how the coilovers have settled down
_DSC5607.jpg

_DSC5608.jpg

I am planning to:
-buy a lightened flywheel
-a remap.
-paint my bump strips

and lastly go on my first trackday, my options are silverstone, brands, snetterton, rockingham or bedford autodrome. Any advice on these woult be brilliant :)

Thanks
Brocky

LY R27
all megs have a little reverse rake :( even the .r, the front is wound down all of the way. i think it is due to the LARGE arch gap to start off with, and i think it has already been reduced by about 80mm, but hey.

There is no doubt it looks 10000000000000000000000x better off now than the stance it was posing before.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks better from when you first started mate. Much better.

If it were me i'd lose the tow strap but like i say, its just me.

Sam!

LY R27
Last month found a REALY cheap set of ph2 tail lights with plugs so 10 mins rewiring and they were in:

Before
_DSC5969.jpg

after
_DSC5971.jpg

_DSC5974.jpg

_DSC5975.jpg

_DSC5976.jpg

some Hot pink dust caps replacing the baby pink ones i had (these ones match everything alot better)
_DSC5977.jpg

Also had my front and side bump strips painted by Spray Shack - good work fellas :)
_DSC6349.jpg

_DSC6350.jpg

_DSC6352.jpg

_DSC6547.jpg

_DSC6557.jpg

_DSC6558.jpg

and a final bit of beading :)
_DSC6546-1.jpg

cheers guys!

Cupra
A tow strap permanently fixed to the front of a Megane just makes it look like you are waiting for the inevitable to happen. It looks a million times better than it did when you had the tiny wheels on it though. Good turn around.

P.S. Is your front bumper not sitting straight? They are simple to fix, you just have to get the tabs in the right order when you put the top screws back in the arches.

(s)Low Dynamique
Wow, looks spot on now. The photoshops of roller skates had me in stitches though hahaha! If you ask me, remove your strap and then get a Meggy RS Grille and it would be perfect!

LY R27
This project was finished ages ago! im in my LY R27 now!
this car has just gone up for sale in the for sale section in standard form