ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold Megan the 16v Dynamique (pic heavy)

LY R27
was it awkward when you turned up to that meet?

not reely, people make mistakes, i dont care and didnt necessarily have the money straight away to get it changed ah well

think its quite funny actually

well the nervasports are getting refurbed in ford graphite grey atm heres a pic of one, not sure wether to have the standard diamonds in them or paint them black (centre caps to be fitted too)

****Ifail pic****

9d692726.jpg

LY R27
anyways pics from today! big thanks to cookie done a fuckin amazing job!
centre caps got to go on which will finish it off nicely, also ordered some smoke dice dust caps :p
enjoy!

_DSC3024.jpg

_DSC3023.jpg

before:

_DSC3021.jpg

during:

_DSC3025.jpg

size comparison

_DSC3027.jpg

after:

_DSC3026.jpg

_DSC3029.jpg

suspension got to settle a little but yeh still mega arch gap but not as much as it was!
when i get enough money for insurance i will be getting some adjustable shocks

GTD, Lupo
You keep saying the suspension needs to settle??? Has it actually been lowered? Looks even higher than standard i dont understand at all.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i think there is something wierd going on cos this car has the same wheels and the arch gap is not as big

media.jpgmedia1.jpg
pencil.png

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think it could be because the front suspension is still tucked from being jacked up, once he rolls forward a foot or two the wheels will straighten out and the suspension will level.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL. It looked incredible on the 182 wheels and tyres. Forgot about this.

Still looks weird on the Nervas for some reason. :S

LY R27
So, why does it need to settle if it's the standard setup?

i think it could be because the front suspension is still tucked from being jacked up, once he rolls forward a foot or two the wheels will straighten out and the suspension will level.

exactly! bare in mind all these pics have been taken jsut after it has been put on (car not moved at all)

and now it looks similar to the photos that were posted of the french meg (the angle helps the look though)

LY R27
behind what? buying it?
cant get insured on too much in london at my age and experiance
its only insurance group 5 for a 1.6
has a lot of toys on it in comparison to the clio too - much more comfortable

LY R27
after having my dash like this for just over a week (yes my stereo is held in with cable ties :) )
_DSC3014-1.jpg

hmmm, look what turned up today :)
_DSC3263.jpg

_DSC3264.jpg

fitted
_DSC3266.jpg

_DSC3267.jpg

_DSC3265.jpg

didnt get any of the door handles fitted but they look epic - thanks again EXTREMEINFERNO!
after a quick clean today i fitted this sticker to the rear window :p
says - warning - 90% of people were caused by accidents!!
_DSC3269.jpg

_DSC3268.jpg

_DSC3225.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
that ride height is not correct, i reckon its got some mickey mouse springs on from euro car parts or similar.

Looks better on the 17s now though

Fiesta ST-3
LOL at this thread still. Fail.

Buys 182 wheels - ridiculous arch gap.

Gets a bum raping on here.

Buys standard wheels, sprays anthracite and still has ridiculous arch gap. Gutted.

CITROEN C2 VTS
i have had a chuckle at this!! but come on guys, havent we all made mistakes with our cars?? think uve done well not to lose it with some of these comments, i no i would have! lol! does look loads better on the nervas, lower it tho and it will look pretty cool.... for a megane! :rasp:

LY R27
i have had a chuckle at this!! but come on guys, havent we all made mistakes with our cars?? think uve done well not to lose it with some of these comments, i no i would have! lol! does look loads better on the nervas, lower it tho and it will look pretty cool.... for a megane! :rasp:

yeh well mate as said we all make mistakes, and i have seen what happends to people on here when people push them too far! lol

its simple, i made a mistake and couldnt afford to put it right, but then i did thats all! lol but im sure as long as this thread persists i will keep getting "feedback" of the rollerskating picture! lol

thats CS for ya!

some small changes this week
started off with some plain number plates (give it alot cleaner look tbh)
velcro'd them on for ease of changing to the show plates
before:
_DSC3278.jpg

_DSC3269-2.jpg

after:
_DSC3287.jpg

_DSC3286.jpg

_DSC3288.jpg

_DSC3290.jpg

_DSC3284.jpg

_DSC3285.jpg

_DSC3283.jpg

then since pikeys nicked 2 of my grey dust caps :|
i bought some pink ones! i like alot :)
_DSC3294.jpg

_DSC3296.jpg

_DSC3295.jpg

some more of the carbon bits inside
_DSC3292.jpg

_DSC3293.jpg

_DSC3291.jpg

i want adjustable shocks to be next but cant afford to buy them and insure them :( so they will have to wait
maybe properlly sort out my install if i cba! haha
depends what comes up tbh!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looking better. I'd have gone for French style show plates myself, but the carbon efforts look ok.