ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass NY & NW meet Sunday 31st Jan!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Re: Mass NY & NW meet Saturday 30th Jan!!

cant make it as im in work sorry luv

172 cup
Re: Mass NY & NW meet Jan!!

Can we skip to some of the finer details please? As I'm not sure 'where' and 'what we will actually be doing' are the finer details! Is it going to be/there a run? Is it going to be like the one Naith organised with a few bits on? As if we're coming from afar not sure everyone is wanting a car park meet? Might be icey for a run to. What are we thinking? If it's mid day to afternoon and cold maybe something in a car park in a retail park where we can go for a meal?

Well being as Im not from your way I thought Christopher might have chipped in to helping out with the finer details as we discussed. Ive text him etc but not heard anything as yet

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Krispy Kremes, Swinging Bridge, Nando's, TC, Muscrat. What do you want to do? I would say a pub meet its been ages since we had a big pub meet and we can get some munch and beer for those of us who are cheap and or broke after xmas...

172 cup

Krispy Kremes, Swinging Bridge, Nando's, TC, Muscrat. What do you want to do? I would say a pub meet its been ages since we had a big pub meet and we can get some munch and beer for those of us who are cheap and or broke after xmas...

By the looks of the interest for the night out I think doing a pub meet might be a nice idea and just scrap the night out idea.

Im game for whatever everyone else wants to do. Although I do love KK and we dont have one over here :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT

OK, so meet at Krispy Kremes, once every-one has had doughnuts go to the swinging bridge round the corner for beer/food/banter. After that weather permitting go to 'the strip' or the industrial estate for pics.

172 cup

OK, so meet at Krispy Kremes, once every-one has had doughnuts go to the swinging bridge round the corner for beer/food/banter. After that weather permitting go to 'the strip' or the industrial estate for pics.

That sounds pretty good actually.

Nights out always die off because of the cost.

Same as rolling roads and karting (generally)

+1, just get to 'the strip' before the truckers ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi

^Lol.

I'll come to this, but not on any night out. Hollingworth was great last year and with a bit more planning could work even better this year. However, seeing as the Swinging Bridge is only five minutes from me, I'd be happy to go there. :)

+1, just get to 'the strip' before the truckers ;)

I'll put my decat back on and make sure I'm 1st on again to wake them all up ;).

Can't believe I'd missed this thread but I should be able to make an appearance seeing as it's 5 minutes away from me.

172 cup

If people can make it can you put your names on the pretty please

1. Laura + Guest - Day meet and Night!!!
2. jenic - Day meet
3. mat-nos... day and night depending on work nearer the time!!
4. T0m0 - Day only as working the sunday. let me know if anything changes.
5. Alex H - Day and night
6. Kneel - Day and maybe night pending on cash flow..
7. jesus - will be in the new motor + with guest
8. W17GLE
9. realnumber 1 - Count me in for the daytime shenanigans
10. chrispy.clio - Day meet/sprited drive

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Yeah, buts its easy enough to find your way to all the places I've posted are literally nextdoor to the Trafford Centre. Tyssen do you want me to put that into the OP as the plan then?

172 cup

Is the meet in manchester then? not halfway?

Doesnt seem to be much NY interest to do it halfway Claire, would be a nice drive over there anyways. The last mass meet we had was pretty close to Manc iirc.

Yeah, buts its easy enough to find your way to all the places I've posted are literally nextdoor to the Trafford Centre. Tyssen do you want me to put that into the OP as the plan then?

Yeh can do chick

182 & Porsche 986

If your meeting near trafford centre then i'm a maybe :)

so this is just a NW meet!? lol.

watch out for the saturday TC traffic and trafford park is alot busier on sat than sundays, when most NW meets are so drive careful yo!

united are away so it'll not be to crazy but city are at home so coming over from Yorks (snakes pass way) times will need to be considered.

172 cup

so this is just a NW meet!? lol.

watch out for the saturday TC traffic and trafford park is alot busier on sat than sundays, when most NW meets are so drive careful yo!

united are away so it'll not be to crazy but city are at home so coming over from Yorks (snakes pass way) times will need to be considered.

Thanks for the heads up Naith.

Tis looking like a NW meet atm but then that'l be due to there not being many NY active members which was why I suggested this idea in the first place.

maybe organising a good pub meet in central yorks will get people out more? if people struggle to meet in their own area its going to be twice as hard for them to travel to Mancunia..

theres always something to do with NW ones and because we have good banter/social people come back again and again, lucky that we attract others too :)

I'll put my decat back on and make sure I'm 1st on again to wake them all up ;).

Can't believe I'd missed this thread but I should be able to make an appearance seeing as it's 5 minutes away from me.
I might be competing with you now, decat for the Scoob should be arriving any time soon... ;)

172 with k-tec sound

dont think im gonna make this, getting new exhaust that weekend:dapprove:

Nice! Got any pictures of it?

You kept that one quiet, or I'm just being blind and missed any threads you posted about it lol
Nah, you just don't have me on Facebook lol. I'll get a few pics up when I change the shocking standard wheels :dead:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll have to put myself down as a maybe.

Its 70 miles to the trafford centre from my gaff in sunny North Yorks!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Anyone from Yorkshire fancy meeting at Hartshead moor services and then convoying to trafford?

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Its just after the junction for M606 if your coming towards Manchester.

If it's a Saturday at the Trafford Centre, I might have to reconsider. It's a long way to drive just to get stuck in traffic for hours and hours on the way back. Although the Yorkshire lot could meet up at Hartshead Moor, even if I was nearly killed there last year.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Its not actually trafford centre, krispy kremes is on a costco car park nearby. If people want to change to Sunday though I'm easy either way ;)

Traffic in and out of Trafford Park will still be ridiculous though! Sunday seems better as long as there's not a United match.

172 cup

Traffic in and out of Trafford Park will still be ridiculous though! Sunday seems better as long as there's not a United match.

Im ok with this.

Generally people can make it more on a sun than a sat anyway, only reason it was scheduled for a sat was the idea of a night out but thats died of death anyway

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Ok then, Sunday it is. I'll update the post again lol