ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass NY & NW meet Sunday 31st Jan!!

172 cup
Myself and the wee Christopher have been discussing having another joint NW & NY meet early next year.

We had one months ago and even though the weather was rubbish it was a brilliant turnout.

Due to there being more NW active members we thought it would be a nice idea to go over there.

OK, so the plan is to meet at Krispy Kremes at the Trafford Centre at lunch time (12.00), once every-one has had doughnuts we can go to the swinging bridge round the corner for beer/food/banter. After that weather permitting go to 'the strip' or the industrial estate for pics.

Krispy Kremes is on Barton Dock Road, Trafford park. M41 7PP.

Last edited by a moderator:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
Re: Mass NY & NW meet Jan!!

I'll be up for this as usual. just name the time and i'll be there

audi a6 3.0tdi

my car pissed all its water out at the last NW/NY meet so it best not do it again

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Jillys Rockworld in Manchester is open until 7am... as are a few other places I think. perfect for a proper night out you can recover from the hangover in the bar then go for breakfast/all go home in the morning. No need for hotel/Travel Inn etc lol

172 cup

Jillys Rockworld in Manchester is open until 7am... as are a few other places I think. perfect for a proper night out you can recover from the hangover in the bar then go for breakfast/all go home in the morning. No need for hotel/Travel Inn etc lol

LOL I wouldnt fancy driving home after an all nighter/morning on the booze hehe plus travel Inns are cheapy cheap specially if people share

i'll come, and with prior involvement as a rep i could bring a few cars...

NW meet maybe near the end of jan anyway but we'll be happy to have others over, tbh people on numerous occasions come to Manchester and surrounding for the NW meets...

i'd struggle to spend a whole night with most CSers, although i'm prepared to book or secure a decent venue if good numbers show, as manchester let alone anywhere else wont be too busy in january..

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

I'll come to the day thing, not sure about the night affairs - Manc is still a long way from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Jesus, you don't hang about.

Day meet sounds a plan, 50/50 on night, depending on attendance.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

ahhh I see. You'll regret leaving me to do your job, I do mine in a very half assed way...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

count me in... not sure on the night thing depends on what u guys class as fun haha