ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamie's Easter Meet! 1st April 2010

Ian

Focus TDCi
Mine's staying dirty, not fussed lol. Better not be freezing out there, was cold in Manchester today when the sun went behind the clouds.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back myself.

Next time I will ensure we know what we're doing after the initial meet. I'll make sure we have a couple of options like the pub or somewhere for pics.

Thanks to Mike for taking people to the arches too :).

Was nice to meet a few new people and to catch up with those I have met before. It's so much easier once you've been to a few and know a few members.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I heard someone else asking about the plate! :eek: I said to Steve I thought these were brand new not 55 plate, then he said that was a private plate.

DCi 100
You guys went to the Arches? :S

Nice to meet yo guys.

Jenic, I noticed the car, but have no idea which one was you dude lol. Sell me those F1's :dapprove:

audi a6 3.0tdi
I heard someone else asking about the plate! :eek: I said to Steve I thought these were brand new not 55 plate, then he said that was a private plate.

The plate confused the hell out of me i was adament it was a 350z lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm finally home :) long day, it was a good meet as per with the NW. Cheers for the ride in the ph1 mate, that things f**king awesome :)

PS, Jamie the petrol light finally came on when I was coming out of KKs heh

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
I'm finally home :) long day, it was a good meet as per with the NW. Cheers for the ride in the ph1 mate, that things f**king awesome :)

PS, Jamie the petrol light finally came on when I was coming out of KKs heh

No worries mate, next time you will have to have a proper drive of it

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Maybe when its not wet ;) I'm always nervous about driving other peoples cars I'm not very gentle with cars haha..

audi a6 3.0tdi
The harder you drive a ph1 the better, if you drive them like a girl it acts like a girl and throws a strop. You have to have your foot flat to the floor at all times.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sorry I wont take advice from a man who lost to a non turbo subaru :rasp:;)

I'll make a deal, when I get the 200 up and running properly, you take that I'll pinch the ph1 and I wont feel guilty for driving it properly then.

audi a6 3.0tdi
i was only running a poxy little 150bhp and 240 ft lb of torque. I couldn't understand what was happening at first lol. The impreza did well considering though.

You've seen what its like with full power ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha, I just got a text from Jamie telling me he beat you. I was obviously holding back to make you feel good last time, Vectra would never beat a clio ;)

Sorry I wont take advice from a man who lost to a non turbo subaru :rasp:;)

I'll make a deal, when I get the 200 up and running properly, you take that I'll pinch the ph1 and I wont feel guilty for driving it properly then.

sounds like a plan :)

i was only running a poxy little 150bhp and 240 ft lb of torque. I couldn't understand what was happening at first lol. The impreza did well considering though.

You've seen what its like with full power ;)
4WD POWAAAAAAAAA! The look on Gaz's face was a picture. 'You're gonna get dicked by a diesel!..... :eek::eek:'. Still more bhp than mine tho :dapprove:

Where was you Jon? Saw your car parked up, was you in KK's gorging yourself on donuts? :rasp: lol.

Good turn out as ever with it being a NW meet. Hope the weather is better tomorrow when I'm fitting my Konis.

Combination of KK's, doughnuts and hot chocolate... followed by a scary passenger ride out in that GT4 and then taking Kneel out for a quick blast lol

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
who was taking the pics on KK's?they been put up yet? that was my first ever time to trafford centre lol was freezing to death by the time we left, had to follow Mike (Bifcaids) back to warrington lol

Ian

Focus TDCi
My camera never made it out of it's bag I'm afraid, there were a few others though from what I saw. Good to see everyone again and thanks to Jamie for organising it. :) Hopefully I didn't miss too much after I left.

Do the pics go up here or in a seperate thread? We only got a few due to bad light (okay, not knowing how to use the camera :p She says thank you for the camera lesson Ian! lol)

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Clio Media is prob best I think, get them pics up lol

Ignore me I've just seen them lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
me, chris or naith will proberly organise one in the day next time

jamie we didnt end up going the arches just ended up staying at KK's

RB & LY 182
hey just got chance now too log on been building a garden shed today. (bloody knackerd)

enjoyed the meet first 1 ive ever been too, people were more than happy too offer advice and constructive critism of the cars.

ste's nissan was quality aswell