ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**21st Feb... NorthWest Meet @ KK/Imperial War Museum, Mcr.**

i've heard hutchie does more than kiss...

anyway grow up you lot n stop spamming ;)

see ya'll tomorrow. im off to watch a film n have some 'private reflection time'

DCi 100
It was just the Trafford centre roundabouts Tunst, following me turned into a fail.

Action would be lurrvley please.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
It was just the Trafford centre roundabouts Tunst, following me turned into a fail.

Action would be lurrvley please.

they got me last time i was there :eek:

and if you clean my car u can have some action ;)

DCi 100
Im not cleaning full on cars dude, takes 2 hours with hose/jet wash, full set of dry towels and all my bottles etc!

I got lost on the roundabouts at the last meet and lead about 10 of us round abit of a naught turn on the roundabout.... :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im not cleaning full on cars dude, takes 2 hours with hose/jet wash, full set of dry towels and all my bottles etc!

I got lost on the roundabouts at the last meet and lead about 10 of us round abit of a naught turn on the roundabout.... :eek:

Fine... il just look for a pressure washer :dapprove:

so best bet is to NOT follow you..

DCi 100
Following me is fine dude, just kick it on the roundabouts yeah? Hutchie went infront of me, probably were we went wrong.

Pressure washer, should be on at ASDA. ;)

theres a Morrisons one 2 mins away in eccles lads? i use it so its good enough :)

if u want directions or postcode its

7 Irwell Place, Eccles, Manchester M30 0FH, United Kingdom

2 mins away driving over the bridge (right near the strip/maccyDs)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Following me is fine dude, just kick it on the roundabouts yeah? Hutchie went infront of me, probably were we went wrong.

Pressure washer, should be on at ASDA. ;)

haha fair enough.. i dont know my way around manchester so il just follow everyone else!

i dont know anyone either so il be a loner :dapprove:

Bed time, see you boys later!

DCi 100
What wheels is the ph1 on atm? I'll grab you.

If you want me to meet you at Morrisons before hand just text me I'll PM number now.

alex the morrisons is just after the 'strip' if you come off the strip turn left then left again, you'll see morrisons.... otherwise ring our riad he'll direct you. dont ring me

DCi 100
LOL Don't ring me I'll be in bed.

I know where it is dude, 2nd roundabout before going towards the lights heading to yours. I'll just get off the 602 there and turn at Maccies. Cheers!

Couldn't text me Riads number could ya? Not got my phone book on my new phone :/

Tunst I'll be at KK's from just before 11:30 or something, give me a shout Im off.

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I'm wondering why I spent so long cleaning my car yesterday. I'm still coming tho... See if I can confuse the f**k out my haldex system by doing doughnuts again haha

Hoping this is still on, I don't see why not. We still met up last time it snowed (Tyssen's meet at KKs) and that was a huge turnout.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
il be coming but il be taking my time lol

70mph all the way :cool: i dont need any more points :eek:

anyone in manchester got any pearl black parts they want to give away ;) while im down there.. :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Right im gonna get ready and set off!

see ya in a bit boys and girls!

if people are snowed in fair enough :) but i live 2 mins from KK and its a sprinkle here.

i'll be damned if a little bit of tate n lyle is putting end to my plans.

meet is STILL ON, people coming from far n wide, and the snow is melting already.

Merc A class
I live about 2 minutes from KK and the snow has melted on my street witch no one goes down so be reeet!

:D