ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's Fiesta ST

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Pictures really do nothing for these cars imo.

Saw a PB one on the road Saturday in the Sun and was almost a little jealous. Looked lovely.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't realise you were an older chap Mark :D

LOL - I prefer wise.

Just saw this, at 504 miles, oh dear...this is what happens when Ford convince the insurance companies that the ST is a warm hatch leaving 17 year olds queuing up to insure them...

image1.jpg

It turns out the only thing wrong was that I forgot to tell them not to wash it. Grrrr.
I know dealers aren't really switched on with how to wash a car & that, but why would they wash it before changing the oil etc and getting the mechanics grubby mitts on lol.

I need to get a camera to rig up when mine goes in for any work. Will save me from waiting around for it.

I enquired about an ST1 just last week, 5K down and 105 per month, I am tempted (along with the mountune). The Focus ST1 was also 5k down and 140 per month (both 24 mths) this was direct from the ford dealer in Peterborough.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They still seem willing to do a deal if you can find the right dealer and catch them at the right time!

I saw only my second one on the road this weekend...Molten Orange. So that's mine and two other orange ones I've seen...nothing else. I don't know where they're all hiding.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
One local to me now Mark, girl driving it. Looks superb in the sun.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a fair few local to me. All blue or white though. They are really growing on me tbh.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I enquired about an ST1 just last week, 5K down and 105 per month, I am tempted (along with the mountune). The Focus ST1 was also 5k down and 140 per month (both 24 mths) this was direct from the ford dealer in Peterborough.

Can get a full spec ST2 in blue for £150 a month with 5k down over 2 years online.

330i. E30 Touring.
I saw a white one in my car park yesterday. Ollie82 had just collected it & driven it there though ;) Lovely, really really nice in fact ... Id still have blue though i think!

Yep, cracking looking car.

The blue oval boys have nailed this one tbh.

I never thought I'd say that.

Not a 320d

£5k is a lot to put down on a PCP or Lease deal.

£45 a month according to this site for a standard ST-2, 10k per annum, £5k Down and over 24 months! Bargain!!!

http://www.finance4cars.co.uk/PCP_C...TCHBACK&selectedVariant=1.6+EcoBoost+ST-2+3dr

the charges and interest and total car price are a fair bit higher than the ford dealer figures I got, £880 was the total on top of the car price for interest and charges with them. But as wouldn't be keeping it so the charges disappear? Pay 5k plus 45 a month for 2 years hand keys back walk away - this how it works?

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Although 5k is a lot on the whole... £45 for 24 months trouble free motoring. Impressive stuff.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
6k to rent a brand new car for 2 years. I reckon you wouldn't even put tyres on it if you drove it sensibly.

Does that deal include tax and servicing?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Mark only really factored in the 5 year old one. Dave's thread on his BMW compared lease to buying better.

Will an ST be worth 9/10k in 2 years? No chance imo. Bare in mind it will still be in warranty.

Lease it for 3 years would probably see you break even with lease vs buy.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I like the idea of lease/PCP I just 1. get bored too easily and 2. I can commute 5 miles a day and then suddenly my work decides im going 100 miles a day so millage limits are a no go!

im watching the prices of 2nd hand Twingos closely to see if we can justify swapping the Mrs 1.2 twingo for a fiesta ST :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Mate of a guy in work just got his in molten orange... 2 days later, woman Into the side of it! write off!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch.

The 1.0 ecoboost Fiesta Zetec S is also a really good lease just now. Great looks, chassis, steering, gearbox and pennies to run. I fancy a white one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
To buy? Pretty much ST money. Lease is pretty cheap for the facelifts.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Aren't the titanium x's higher specced than the ST too?
My mates just had a gloss red 1.0 ecoboost Titanium X with a zetec S body kit. Looks great!
I'm sure he said it was more than an ST though