ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's Fiesta ST

Understood.

What you could always do is buy the car you want to own and not give a flying f*** about what anyone else (most of whom you do not know anyway) thinks.

That's what I did and I'm loving it.

Snap, great car. So much fun to drive. Dont regret getting mine one bit. Will be staying standard except perhaps the mountune mp215 in a few months time.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No jokes Kevster One has them fitted. Pretty sure it's this one!?

This one doesn't... Pic of any other?

u4a5a9uv.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
There definitely is one with FRP wheels fitted.

Its not that one in the pic above.

Imo, they look kinda silly as they stick out the arches too much.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can you link them Martin? Not working for me. :( They don't suit many cars tbh.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Mountune is Not an option, if it were it would be factory fitted..

Just leave this here as well.

agasareh.jpg

My old MK7, apologies for the s**t instagram picture, on my phone and don't have the original

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It can be factory fitted. Vision Blue is such a poor colour. :(

It seems any aftermarket wheels don't suit it as well as the standard ones (yet!). Do they only come with the standard ones or can you specify optional extra ones?

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Nice!

Give us your thoughts once you've been able to stop driving it for 5 minutes.

Well you've got five minutes as I've just got in! Yep so picked up this morning, took it out for an unimportant errand ;) and was very enjoyable! Even the sun came out, so took a phone pic
9548A7DA-78AE-4213-B549-AAFCB57DFF10_zpsj4igmnv7.jpg

After repeatedly asking them not to prep it they did, never mind will just need more work come Mondays detail ;)
specced Nav, amongst other things and that works really nice, never had an inbuilt one before.

Being a very torquey and modern engine it's mega eager and it's difficult to reign it in whilst I semi run it in. More to come....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ill have to come over one day mate to have a look.

Oh did you say this Monday you are detailing it?

Well you've got five minutes as I've just got in! Yep so picked up this morning, took it out for an unimportant errand ;) and was very enjoyable! Even the sun came out, so took a phone pic

After repeatedly asking them not to prep it they did, never mind will just need more work come Mondays detail ;)
specced Nav, amongst other things and that works really nice, never had an inbuilt one before.

Being a very torquey and modern engine it's mega eager and it's difficult to reign it in whilst I semi run it in. More to come....

Looks great!

Bemuses me as to why telling them not to clean it is so hard to understand!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
We told BMW not to prep Megans new car, they did. All of them are idiots. If I ever buy a new car I'll be having a lot of free servicing if they prep it anyway.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Few popping up in aberdeen - had a good peer over one yesterday and they do look good.

what interior options do you get on these? Recaros an option?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Seeing yours in that light makes me regret a tiny little bit cancelling my blue order and going orange...it looks stunning!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Few popping up in aberdeen - had a good peer over one yesterday and they do look good.

what interior options do you get on these? Recaros an option?

They're standard fit. ST1 are cloth and grey only, ST2/ST3 they're part leather and grey or orange...but the orange interior option isn't available with red and blue body colours.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Thanks Mark, MO is stunning as well. I probably will keep this for nine months and get a black one. Spirit Blue is an awesome colour but but it's a bit loud, may need it to be a bit more discrete! See how I feel once I've had it a while.

got to say the engine is astonishing, what they have done with a 1.6!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Quite fancy seeing black with black wheels. :eek: Chav at heart.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I rigged my GoPro up for its recent service out of idle curiosity as well as wanting to make sure they didn't rag its t*ts off from cold.

It turns out the only thing wrong was that I forgot to tell them not to wash it. Grrrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Kev I did this end of last year, crudely removed my logo to stop admin crying :)

copy2_zps652ee1dc.jpg

copy1_zps97cf411e.jpg

Mark, could you tell if the mechanic noticed the camera in the back!?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Oh they noticed it alright. Confused glance from the car wash bloke and then banter as the service guy got in it.

Nothing of note said that I could pick up with the microphone though.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Its certainly a deterent then! When I worked at Ford MD they would send 'shoppers' with hidden camera cars to catch you out. sneaky!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Chris. As per the 200T, Black on Black is superb!