ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's Fiesta ST

RB Clio 182
Hi Mark...

se8y5a9u.jpg

ny6ypu5e.jpg

avere3u8.jpg

Individual innit.

Typical ford owner.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Gally, you spoil me. I'll bank those for private viewing later. First time I've seen green on black...gutted tbh, was planning on being individual and having lime green on mine.

Orange and Lime Green. I'm so gutted you didn't follow that through...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
This is much better...

IMG_20140122_103558_zps27f4b0ad.jpg

1.0 EcoBoost Zetec. To drive it's hilarious. Great noise from the three cylinders (but too quiet) and the grunt at 2k is mad. Feels far too soft and squidgy though and the brakes don't feel up to anything like a big stop. Brilliant car.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Is this yours as well then ?

This is much better...

1.0 EcoBoost Zetec. To drive it's hilarious. Great noise from the three cylinders (but too quiet) and the grunt at 2k is mad. Feels far too soft and squidgy though and the brakes don't feel up to anything like a big stop. Brilliant car.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cuff Miller in Littlehampton. Won't be done before I get the kids from school so no chance of giving it some today.

Tomorrow's booked off as well though so have the whole day. Taking it to a mate who has a standard ST2 so we can try them back to back and side by side.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Those little 1.0 are amazing fun. The standard cars handles so well which helps. Steering is sublime.

172, Tiguan
This is much better...

My parents bought the exact same car as that as a run around. It's a brilliant thing, so much so that the mother in law bought one too. Love them.

RB Clio 182
Cuff Miller in Littlehampton. Won't be done before I get the kids from school so no chance of giving it some today.

Tomorrow's booked off as well though so have the whole day. Taking it to a mate who has a standard ST2 so we can try them back to back and side by side.

Find someone with a 1*2 at the same time, it would be interesting to see some vids of how they all compare.

Headlamps are bigger than a 182.

Lol

Fiesta ST Stage 3
LOL My Dads brother worked / still does work there Terry Kaveney parts manager . ask for a discount or at least some good coffee LOL

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Ford market for the test run open on Thursday ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Final thoughts on the 1.0, the brakes are up to it after all. It's a fantastic little thing. I reset the trip for the 5 mile drive back and got an indicated 68mpg.

MP215? Feels good. Not night and day different, only had a couple of opportunities to give it a squirt, but definitely harder edged. Throttle response seems much improved which is great...rev matching on the way back seemed much more, ummm, natural.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Nice so worth the outlay then ?

Final thoughts on the 1.0, the brakes are up to it after all. It's a fantastic little thing. I reset the trip for the 5 mile drive back and got an indicated 68mpg.

MP215? Feels good. Not night and day different, only had a couple of opportunities to give it a squirt, but definitely harder edged. Throttle response seems much improved which is great...rev matching on the way back seemed much more, ummm, natural.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the 215 package Mark.

I never experienced the "real world" gains on our ST as we had the package done when the car only had 200 miles on the clock and never got to drive the standard car anywhere near fast.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Need more info Mark!!!

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the 215 package Mark.

I never experienced the "real world" gains on our ST as we had the package done when the car only had 200 miles on the clock and never got to drive the standard car anywhere near fast.

45 miles of b-roads tomorrow so will get a proper sense of how it feels and will post something in the evening.

I went out and filmed/data logged the 1.0 earlier so will throw something together vs my ST for a laugh.

IMG_20140122_143831_zps922ad627.jpg

My Ex has just ordered a 14 plate for the 1st March. Black ST2 - Every extra box ticked and MP215 kit from the factory. Not jealous.... :clown:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My Ex has just ordered a 14 plate for the 1st March. Black ST2 - Every extra box ticked and MP215 kit from the factory. Not jealous.... :clown:

Lovely spec! I want Martin's one! (Noddie)