ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ma clio

Nice cars mate. I liked the red clio best, especially when you had the neons aswell :rasp: ha

Astra GSI is still my favourite car you've had I think :) x

Leon Cupra R
Both, vile.

Both? I have put pictures on of about 5 cars? Or are you another skim reader??

LOL! Do you run some sort of service where you buy a car, make it look 10x worse and then sell it on?

Im not a standard car bum boy like most.

I like to modify cars to make them different. They may look 10 x worse in your opinion, but ive not lost a penny on any of my cars from the 306 on, just made profit after profit ;)

I like all your most up to date cars from the Astra onwards. The Clio, well you know what I'm going to say there so there's no point really lol

Leon Cupra R
I agree with the old car pics, but come on when you were all 17 surely you also drove a s**t heap or a chav wagon? lol. Thats now 6/7 years ago and believe it or not was the style back then.

I like the car in your avatar btw, tempted by one of them myself ;)

Leon Cupra R
Come on what cars have been "ruined"?

Do you really think the power of this car gets used while my baby is in the car? I drive very very sensibly with him in the car and use the car to its potential when im alone :)

Leon Cupra R
Oh hai...

Leon Cupra R sold:

Running 286BHP 8)

207911_10150544698300582_4802143_n.jpg

On to an Astra CDti 150bhp, running 200bhp :)

As i got it:

IMG_7447Large.jpg

IMG_7434Large-1.jpg

5t6y7Large.jpg

As it was sold:

bawbagged.jpg

lowered1astra.jpg

Then onto my current car:

Seat Leon FR, as i got it:

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

Wheels painted black:

IMG_4783Large_zps835da39d.jpg

IMG_4787Large_zps03d6baef.jpg

IMG_4801Large.jpg

Lowered:

oh hai clio

clioleon4Large.jpg

clioleon5Large.jpg

IMG_4857Large.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_5127edit.jpg

IMG_5181edit.jpg

IMG_5186edit.jpg

THE END prob get bored soon and get a new car.

Si

RS Clio 172
Love the Astra and the Leon. Maybe a tad too low for my liking but does look good. I want a Leon next I think.