ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200 Detail (Link + Pics)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
After seeing the work of Rob at Gleam Machine on here (and DW) I decided to treat my car to his services, Very happy with the finished result. If only it come like this from the dealer, Link to DW thread (proper pics) http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=153732

Having the 200 perfect (clean anyway) it was a good time to put my plate on, So a few pics of F4 STA No.2 aswell.

Cheers

DSC00288-1.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

Swift Sport
If I were to get a 200, it would be this colour. I'd have the black pack with the Speedlines though, and I'd stick my coilovers on.

That does look sweet though!

LY 200
It looks awesome Brian.

What was the paint like before? Did it have any swirls in it, etc?

If you want to see what it would look like with black speedlines on there's a photo of mine with them on in the "Castleford meet pics".

Oh, don't forget the yellow RS mats too. ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks cracking Brian, black wheels and It'd be only the 2nd 200 I actually like! LOL!

How much did this set you back? (the detail) Pm me if necessary.

Clio 200 Black and White
Stunning detail, looks so good you almost don't want to drive it!

Does look a bit under-wheeled though, I think that's the problem with the new wheel design on the 200 - they seem to look smaller than they are.

18" Turinis in grey would be perfect :)

Crappy work hire car
Looks great, and I actually think the 200 front end is now growing on me! :S
Where can I get that smaller CS sticker you have in the rear windscreen?

260% JCW
Very nice, The best colour imo. Id wana get the bumper painted the same colour as the rest of the car though. Not a fan of Renaults new black/grey bumper bits.

Thanks for posting it up Brian, that sun must of just came out as I left :rolleyes:, I waited ages to get some shots of the sun highlighting the glorious colour.
Love the number plate.:approve:

LY 200
Thanks for posting it up Brian, that sun must of just came out as I left :rolleyes:, I waited ages to get some shots of the sun highlighting the glorious colour.

You've done a good job.

It's a shame you're too far away from Barnsley.

200 Gordini
Stunning, will look lovely when you get Speedlines.

Will you be going for anthracite Speedlines?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Looks great, and I actually think the 200 front end is now growing on me! :S
Where can I get that smaller CS sticker you have in the rear windscreen?

As Trick says, that particular sticker is available in the cs shop, priced at £2 inc. p&p, That yellow is the wrong yellow though, nothing like LY (I'll have to sort that)

i thought that was yours when i had a look on there the other day. recognised the backdrop

What were you doing on a detailing forum!? :S

No-problem, my pleasure :)

Certainly not my cup of tea :dead:

As bad as that?

Stunning, will look lovely when you get Speedlines.

Will you be going for anthracite Speedlines?

Yup, Anthracite - I do seem to like anthracite..

Cheers for comments everyone, as always.

200 Gordini
As Trick says, that particular sticker is available in the cs shop, priced at £2 inc. p&p, That yellow is the wrong yellow though, nothing like LY (I'll have to sort that)

Can you get a blue that looks more like arctic too? ;) I'll take 2

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It looks awesome Brian.

What was the paint like before? Did it have any swirls in it, etc?

If you want to see what it would look like with black speedlines on there's a photo of mine with them on in the "Castleford meet pics".

Oh, don't forget the yellow RS mats too. ;)

The paint wasn't too bad as it's barely done 1k miles yet, tar spots though - loads already (at least there were)
I'll check out your pics in that thread. Yes, those mats are a deffinate - on the 'list'

Looks cracking Brian, black wheels and It'd be only the 2nd 200 I actually like! LOL!

How much did this set you back? (the detail) Pm me if necessary.

Detail was £250

Are you gonna take it to the Ace French night next Monday Brian?

Week day nights aren't good for me, If the weather is reasonable I could be tempted as it'll stretch the 200's legs.

Stunning detail, looks so good you almost don't want to drive it!

Does look a bit under-wheeled though, I think that's the problem with the new wheel design on the 200 - they seem to look smaller than they are.

18" Turinis in grey would be perfect :)

It was done on saturday, on sunday I borrowed my brothers 1.2 because the roads were a bit damp :eek:

I'm looking forward to seeing what other 200's do wheel-wise, atm though, anthracite Speedlines are very likely.