ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LONDON TUNNEL RUN *** 28th MAY ***

LY R26 #288
I'm having problems with my exhaust atm. Its vibrating on the underneath of the car, really pissing me off. So I've had to drop it a bit to stop it, and it looks pants. Can't work out why its started doing it.

FRENCH. + its a shitty scorpion decat, fitment is w**k. It only takes a minor defect to turn fillet steak into dogshit salad.

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah man im still going. i'll drop yo a pm soon mate.

im just adding the new carbon bits to my car then cleaning her up ready for tonight. gotta test out the new yoko paradas!

you got them fitted then....nice,lucky you. Cant wait to see the new carbon stuff, o and i brought you a packet of lemon cakes.....well bought you a packet and left one box of two lol i was hungary, i will bring them with me. And o yeah i got my new fast cars mag yesterday and theres a fella with a white 182 conversion and he has a carbon fibre spoiler ......:approve: very lush

LY R26 #288
Here is Elliots route, converted into an Itinery file for TOMTOM sat nav's (if itinery is supported) if anyone needs it. Just download it and put it in the ITN folder on your TomTom. Then you wont get lost :p.

CS Tunnel run.itn

LY R26 #288
connect your tomtom to the computer and it should show up as another drive, open it and look for the itn folder and put the file in there

Clio Sport 172 ITB
everybody got split up and elliot couldnt decide where he was going.. home now anyway! thanks for the drive but i think i would rather just do a few runs of the dartford tunnel next time :)

172 /megane cab
everybody got split up and elliot couldnt decide where he was going.. home now anyway! thanks for the drive but i think i would rather just do a few runs of the dartford tunnel next time :)

So true . Did sound good in the lime house link .as for the White 16v being the loudest on the night that has to go to the scooby

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
a few of us shot down to the excell road (i think) which was fun. joe popping down the strip, me testing the new paradas, chris doing laps, ben and vicky leaving kerb scrapings, struggler hooning it and a certain "low" saxo getting stuck on a kerb with a newly dented bonnet and buggered bumper and skirts afterwards!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad to hear a scooby won! Who's was that ?

I had to venture into Kent last night, so did my own tunnel run through the Dartford at about 10:30 !

Flat 4 FTW !

a few of us shot down to the excell road (i think) which was fun. joe popping down the strip, me testing the new paradas, chris doing laps, ben and vicky leaving kerb scrapings, struggler hooning it and a certain "low" saxo getting stuck on a kerb with a newly dented bonnet and buggered bumper and skirts afterwards!

Excel was good last night weren't to busy tbh, gotta love having a tear up of ph1 v mk1

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
we naffed that up royally!!

everyone left and our mates were still in tesco, then got completely lost!!
so we just did a few laps of the rotherhithe tunnel and happened to bump into everyone,

then just gave up and went to ExCeL!
was quite good fun down there,

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
We stayed with Elloot all night. Got lost, found a mcdonalds. Got fat again.

Was a good night out.

Loved the mk1 on body's. Sounded the nuts!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
think its safe to say my car is ill tho.. well saying that i was WOT alot last night and it only kicked loads of crap out once (sorry woody) hopefully after matt has a look at the map it might sort itself out.. but im dreading the fact something is wrong....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sounds like an interesting night... the only problem being trying to keep a convoy that big together in London... it'd be different if everyone knew eachother, but it becomes a bit difficult when you don't even know someones name to tell them to wait.

Any pics?

SG9 Forester STi
good night out in the end, when you getting the pops and bangs then vicky ;) haha

I want them now!!! :D getting it remapped sometime soon so will definitely be getting some poppage soon.

Well it certainly was an interesting evening lol. Felt so sorry for Mark trying to relocate you all for a few hours then I gave up. Too stressful driving around London but I did have a great laugh over at the excel with a few of you :D.

LY R26 #288
mental stuff. Yeah the tunnel run was pants. But the night turned out good in the end. Very eventful. Unlucky about that saxo haha but why would you even put it up on the kerb? How did he get it up there?

Has anyone got any footage of my car they can send me? I'm yet to see if it flames :(

Milltek'd clio 182
my vids came out horrible as you know. The dartford tunnel run on the way down was the best, well done joe, you officially made my exhaust sound quite lol. shame about getting lost tho, although i think it was worth it in the end, rather than cruising through restricted speed limited crappy 20mph tunnels. We then was relocated to a place called XL, after eating 3 cheeseburgers, which was completley new for me, and it was like heaven i must say. Felt like being in the fast and furious movies seeing the old bill racing about and the helicopter lol great fun. Anyway im certainley up for jamming down there again if anyones up for it. Obviously not next weekend as we got the FCS but any other time im well up for it, was great, and i gotta say i want a big can of nitrous in my boot, looks the nuts lol. lol and yeah i was doing laps, probably because i couldnt find you all and then when i finally found you i had to then do another lap around the circuit. But i was certainly suprised with the power of some of them motors, made me feel slow lol. O and i gotta rate the micra wizzing about lol

LY R26 #288
I'm deffo up for going down there again.

Hat off to your mrs for getting an afro whilst trying to make videos. :D

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im down ExCeL every weekend,

its my dirty little secret :eek:

if anyone fancies meeting up down there on a saturday just send me a PM and you can meet up with our (getting quite large) clio following lol

ill also be down there tonight probs,
i was gna pull over and say hello, but i was having a bit too much fun! lol

Milltek'd clio 182

if anyone fancies meeting up down there on a saturday just send me a PM and you can meet up with our (getting quite large) clio following lol

I did notice you were having fun lol, an i must say that clio of yours does go, i was very impressed mate, yeah mate when im up for going again, i will let you know and meet you down there. Is there any chance i could meet you at that tescos again as i cant remeber how to get to excel :) novice remember lol

Milltek'd clio 182
I'm deffo up for going down there again.

Hat off to your mrs for getting an afro whilst trying to make videos. :D

lol was funny, she shut the window and i said to her did you get the video she said no it come out crap, an when i looked at her, her afro was ghetto lol

Can't wait till you have the confidence like I do in my ph1 to brake late alex, roll on tonight for another session

172 /megane cab
See the guy guy in the type r Kerb his wheel bad last night . Who ever you were your next step was pavement

one of you boys kept locking up coming up to one of them bends, must have balls of steel.

Think that would be me in my ph1 with blue rear bumper, it's more where I'm on coilovers still trying to set them up to suit me more an is bouncing slightly under breaking, plus am hitting that chicane at a fair pace