ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LONDON TUNNEL RUN *** 28th MAY ***

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Ok so my to do list before the tunnel run.....

Replace N/S CV Boot
Pass MOT
Tax

Fingers crossed.....

Milltek'd clio 182
now that i came to think of it, i did say i would stop spending on it, but i cant help my self i have the bug :)...... and kates credit card but i love her too bits for that, and she knows it. so its all good :cool:

Clio 182
now that i came to think of it, i did say i would stop spending on it, but i cant help my self i have the bug :)...... and kates credit card but i love her too bits for that, and she knows it. so its all good :cool:

that bug spreading through cs.net!! had planned to sell my car cos i cant stop spending on it, now ive ended up getting new alloys, its an addiction, soon as you have nothing else to do you just find a million things that you can do to the clio. but every ppenny is worth the end result :)

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
I'll be there along with Clio_squeak and struggler,

172 + yozza/decat + tunnels = awesome noise :p

Ian after us going to see my car no-one and i repeat noone can possibly have a louder pipe than me (thats y im changing it after the tunnel run lol) ear plugs are a must!

Milltek'd clio 182
Ian after us going to see my car no-one and i repeat noone can possibly have a louder pipe than me (thats y im changing it after the tunnel run lol) ear plugs are a must!

well lets see the competition that you will have to contend with, i.e jrs182 and the mental volvo v70 that will be attending lol, but then im intreged to hear what you have. looks to be a very good night. and to meet some new faces.:cool:

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
well lets see the competition that you will have to contend with, i.e jrs182 and the mental volvo v70 that will be attending lol, but then im intreged to hear what you have. looks to be a very good night. and to meet some new faces.:cool:

I stand by my previous statement lol!

SG9 Forester STi
Enter me into the unofficial sound contest :p

No pops and bangs though but it's pretty damn loud and quite unique :cool:.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
lol fighting talk , wt i like to see

Picked the car up last night and i may be saying my car is actually louder than it is lol. Its still bloody loud though. Apparently I get some epic flames know though?

Also going to mount the camera to the cage for this weekend. WINNER

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
1, E1100T
2, OIAM
3, NICK172CUP
4, JACKWILDE
5, DR.JEKYLL
6, NEILC172
7, ITALIAN_JOB
8, JRS182
9, Jack_kemp
10, 2 x OTHER CAR
11, walk3r0
12. Vickyx (fingers crossed!)
13. Clio_Squeak
14. Struggler
15. Michaelwoodford MST
16. Jack @ MWM
17. MPM
18. Klloyd89
19. Beaniemoo

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ill contend in this noise fest!! i should bring a few pops and bangs aswell :D

dan your cars not THAT loud ;)

not sure if ill follow the entire route though,

LY R26 #288
I shouldn't worry mate, we'll probably all be seperated and lost before we reach any tunnels lol. :p

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
haha wtf, i tried to follow google maps through the limehouse link tunnel!!

genuinly dont know how the van driver managed it, its pitch dark!! lol

also, i think ill just do the lime house link, Rotherhithe tunnel and back,

then ill flake off back through the limehouse link!!

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
Yep all still a go as far as I'm aware. Looking forward to it :)

Btw cars looking abit tatty in prep for fcs my dash has gone off for a little tweaking :cool:.

Milltek'd clio 182
tell me about it, i have noticed since my cat has vanished, that the tail pipes are horrible, but i dont care, im not part of green peace. although i did vote for them as i didnt no any other voting party lol.

SG9 Forester STi
10.30pm at Galleons reach tesco.Details in the first post :)

Get involved you'll love it.