ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LONDON TUNNEL RUN *** 28th MAY ***

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
London Tunnel Run

Meet: 10:30pm Saturday 28th May

TESCO Xtra

Gallions Reach Shopping Park, 1 Armada Way Beckton, London E6 7FB

I will send out a mass PM on the Friday with my Mobile number and final details all being well.

THE ROUTE <<<----Click

List Of Names So Far...

1, E1100T
2, OIAM
3, NICK172CUP
4, JACKWILDE
5, DR.JEKYLL
6, NEILC172
7, ITALIAN_JOB
8, JRS182
9, Jack_kemp
10, 2 x OTHER CAR
11, walk3r0
12. Vickyx (fingers crossed!)
13. Clio_Squeak
14. Struggler

SG9 Forester STi
Lol! Togusa taped his phone to te passenger side headrest when drag racing which worked out well.

LY R26 #288
lol I used the strap off my camera to strap my phone to the headrest, it works nicely apart from the sound :( you can hear a rattle on the footage :(

Milltek'd clio 182
me too! i just tried taping my digi camera to the seat to see if i could record some of it. fail!

haha doing a bit of D.I.Y i see, lol well its ok to tape it on, but you never charge the battery on it, so there no need to bring your camera lol. And anyway try some NO NAILS that will do the trick. Im going to borrow my next door neighbours camera again and get some HD videos of you lot :cool:

mpm

ED30 Golf
1, E1100T
2, OIAM
3, NICK172CUP
4, JACKWILDE
5, DR.JEKYLL
6, NEILC172
7, ITALIAN_JOB
8, JRS182
9, Jack_kemp
10, 2 x OTHER CAR
11, walk3r0
13. Clio_Squeak
14. Struggler
15. Michaelwoodford MST
16. Jack @ MWM
17. MPM

just come fella, your our new and loyal professional photographer

It's my Mums birthday that evening and we are heading into central for a slap up meal :) unfortunately I won't be making it to the tunnels but I'll keep an ear out should you pass anywhere within a mile radius. I just bought a new lens as well haha and I'm finally getting my head around photoshop. Next meet I'll be there snapping away!!

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
Is it worth trying to include leake street opersite the london eye?

It is a tunnel and full of grafiti. Really good for taking pictures

Also isnt there a rounderbout in a tunnel somewhere? that might be nice to include too.

Milltek'd clio 182
Is it worth trying to include leake street opersite the london eye?

It is a tunnel and full of grafiti. Really good for taking pictures

Also isnt there a rounderbout in a tunnel somewhere? that might be nice to include too.

heard people having a bit of trouble down there with mugging and all that, but too be honest i dont care really, so we could stop off there, if everyone else is willing, ask elliot our main man

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
We will stick to the route originally planned, as best as possible. Once we finish the route we will be just south of the river after crossing Chelsea bridge, we can look at going to some other locations if there are a few people interested.

LY R26 #288
lol my car felt slower after decatting. As in it seems to smooth out the 5k kick. Plus the ecu takes a good few miles to adjust. I'm sure you'll like the noise, don't know weather your mrs will though! :p

SG9 Forester STi
Lol you won't be able to I can get it to go of for you but it'll only last anywhere between a few hours and a week dependant on your driving. Let me know if you need me to bring the obd with me :)

I've learnt to embrace my lights as character lol - all 4 or 5 of them haha.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Lol you won't be able to I can get it to go of for you but it'll only last anywhere between a few hours and a week dependant on your driving. Let me know if you need me to bring the obd with me :)

I've learnt to embrace my lights as character lol - all 4 or 5 of them haha.

lol! when i put my decat on i tucked my second lamda senser in the heat shield and its never come on. (with casual and spirited driving) and i reckon its been on a month and bit. (you watch, it will come on now!) 4-5 lights vicky? must be like a nightclub in your car at night!!:rasp:

LY R26 #288
lol Thanks Vicky but i've switched it off with the rs tuner.

Mark - I was getting the engine management light, turned it off about 3 times last weekend with the tuner, it was coming up with the second lambda fault but since i done the remap it hasn't come back, so fingers crossed :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
yes mate, fingers crossed indeed.

never guess what..... ive been considering the pop and bang add on (i know what i said about not liking it!). looking forward to hearing yours on this run to maybe swindle my mind!

LY R26 #288
lol its good fun! Hits the old fuel economy a bit though. I think you'll be surprised how loud it is, It sounds pants in videos. :) lets hope we have a good turn out, its gonna be nuts!

BlackGold 182
1, E1100T
2, OIAM
3, NICK172CUP
4, JACKWILDE
5, DR.JEKYLL
6, NEILC172
7, ITALIAN_JOB
8, JRS182
9, Jack_kemp
10, 2 x OTHER CAR
11, walk3r0
13. Clio_Squeak
14. Struggler
15. Michaelwoodford MST
16. Jack @ MWM
17. MPM
18. Klloyd89

SG9 Forester STi
Lol yep, nightclub, Xmas tree the lot lol!

I Once put my handbrake and hazards on and had a blast :eek:.

Milltek'd clio 182
woop woop decats on and its FRIGGING BRILLIANT!!!!, i have also booked in a remap for the 25th june :cool: ONCE YOU POP, YOU CANT STOP. dr jekyll is round tommorrow to help fit my carbon splitter an to apply my new clio sport badge for the boot;). Pictures to come so watch out people.

Milltek'd clio 182
i got all my exhaust done at AMD essex, and they said as i had me exhaust done with them, and they got a special offer, they will remap my car and put it on the dyno for £150, and im not being funny or anything, but i couldnt say no at that sort of bargain lol