ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little turbo for the megane

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is awesome! Look forward to seeing what happens :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It should start coming together when farndon stop taking the p1ss with the crank i ordered and paid 50% for in FEBRUARY!!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Gearbox internals are just about ready to ship from SQS racing, had to change my 02M box for an 02Q as they don't think the 02m will be strong enough for 1000hp or so!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry... 1000bhp in a fwd megane? Jesus christ

Accidentally brush the throttle and you'll look like this:

top-fuel-burnout.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I take it you are wanting to chase Rich's FTO into the 8s?

Got any pics/details of the rest of the car?

big boost cup
Hope that's the plan for the car. will be good to watch something other than Hondas chase Rich down.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hope that's the plan for the car. will be good to watch something other than Hondas chase Rich down.

Certainly left all the vauxhall boys for dead at the moment considering how well they were doing a few years ago.

Although there are some very quick ones coming next year or two I suspect, now people are starting to buy parts for them stateside where they use the ecotec lumps seriously.

big boost cup
I'm entering next year when I crack on with the new build so that will be 3 Renaults there but I'm going to be nowhere near this thing lol. Surprised not many VWs either

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Anyway of implimenting a 4WD system?
1000hp just to the front wheels is manic lol

If he was going to 4wd it he wouldnt have fitted the VAG box I'd imagine, as there are better choices.

Plus if he does, then he will be competing against entirely different and much faster cars!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I take it you are wanting to chase Rich's FTO into the 8s?

Got any pics/details of the rest of the car?

No, it's not been built for drag really, it's just to see what we can do with the F4R, of course we will be taking it to the 1/4 but been totally honest it's not something i'm personally interested in, that might change when i drive it though lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No, it's not been built for drag really, it's just to see what we can do with the F4R, of course we will be taking it to the 1/4 but been totally honest it's not something i'm personally interested in, that might change when i drive it though lol

Ah fair enough, im sure specky will enjoy playing in it even if you dont, he seems to like all that stuff where you drive in a straight line for a few seconds.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Glad to see another one pushing the f4's to the limits. Scoff's being the most powerfull atm with 750bhp

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I really think you should be sharing this engine around :) I'm officially bored now I'm used to the remap!

Not a 320d
Impressive. 1000hp Been done before with 4 bangers, wouldnt want to own one though. Wonder how often the service intervals would be?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
The gearbox is built with the SQS 4 speed drag and Quaife ATB :)

Need farndon to stop messing about and get me my crank!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's getting to that stage now tbh, sick of the "hello darling" "ok my darling" "next week my darling" argghhhhhh!

Should have just used a stock crank haha.

The block machine work is in progress, they are just looking for suitable main and head studs that will fit lenght wise before they machine those.