ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little addition to the RB..

RB One Eight Two
Last Thursday I decided to give the interior a little spruce up. Sprayed myself and very pleased with how it looks. The gear cap and the steering wheel insert are staying silver.

Just one pic...

5532712462_cfe0ef5835.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
They look real smart mate nice job, are they stickers? Didnt see you til the last minute tonight hence i didnt flash lol.

RB One Eight Two
Cheers mate. Yeah I went to halfords and got some J45 mixed up, wet and dried before priming, then sprayed and laquered. Then stuck the Renault F1 decal on yesterday.

Milltek'd clio 182
very nice, love every thing about this car, very well detailed through out, could i ask how you removed the dash strip as im considering doing some interior design myself, cheers.:cool:

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Looks done well, maybe if the sticker was alot smaller would look better imo. As long as your happy with it that all that matters :approve:

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys. If you open the glove compartment and just ease it off, they are just held it by two clips.

I was thinking maybe the sticker is alittle too big, but I think the photo actually makes it look bigger than what it actually is..

RB One Eight Two
Cheers mate. No i didn't laquer over the decal just in case I wanted to remove the decal :)

Cheers for the comments guys. Its slowly getting to exactly where I want it. Should be done by FCS :)

RB One Eight Two
Look great is J45 all you asked for when getting rb mixed up?

Yeah, they had trouble finding it, but found it finally. Just make sure you have a look at it before you purchase it. Its a perfect match.

I will get some full dash shots in abit after I have given the car a clean. Got some Zaino Z-8 Grand Final spray sealant to try out...

Fiesta ST-3
I like it, I think it looks good. Although I do agree it is slightly too large. Good effort though.