ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just to add to alex's post. I shall be taking a box of stale donuts. Anyone that moans/whines about facilities/loudness/lack of sleep/the smell/farts/general idiocy gets one on the face. They'll also help control riad if he gets too hungry.

Alex, do you ever sleep dude?

no thats why he's so fucked up

Just to add to alex's post. I shall be taking a box of stale donuts. Anyone that moans/whines about facilities/loudness/lack of sleep/the smell/farts/general idiocy gets one on the face. They'll also help control riad if he gets too hungry.

jokes aside, this event is hardcore, any moaning, worries or s**t about s**t i'll kick out too. i'm going for beer, petrol, banter and driving... its an event like nothing else and i'm not spending it looking after people because they cant handle it. if you think you wont... dont come with us.

i dont like, infact i hate giving rules... the one i gave last year some managed to fcuk up.

so to save people getting lost here on this thread...

book the ferry.

prepare cars.

man up.

stockpile jacuzzis/swick and do your research.

fin.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh this thread makes it sound horrible...

if u dont mind camping in a wet field and showering in porta loos (they actually had hot water... im still impressed by this) then its awesome

it is horrible! thats why its awesome.

i'm actually so excited i just punched my mum.

i have a jacuzzi anyway this year, just need a generator now...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the showers wernt amazing lol... it was a porta loo with a curtain that wanted to hug you and that by day 3 the bottoms were falling out of them lol

Mercedes
the showers wernt amazing lol... it was a porta loo with a curtain that wanted to hug you and that by day 3 the bottoms were falling out of them lol

For a Field in the middle of France they were amazing, hot water on tap and clean what more could you expect

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They were good, and if you were happy to shower later in the day the queue was non existent.

Lotus Elise
you can, you just chose to be a pussy. you are 19 and missing this for something so trivial i am annoyed.

Im on it, will be chasing you down the motorway every inch of the way.

brb going for spa weekend

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I've just been informed i have Aston VIP Entry. So i will be going. Be nice to say hi.

Lionel Richie
However Tom does owe me a prize for the "eating an icecream at the taffic lights" competiton that i won

can someone call me the day before just to remind me to drive to France, i'll forget to come along otherwise

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
However Tom does owe me a prize for the "eating an icecream at the taffic lights" competiton that i won

can someone call me the day before just to remind me to drive to France, i'll forget to come along otherwise

I'm staying London way the night before. Going for the worlds greatest curry. You're welcome to come.

350z GT
If anyone gets there early your welcome to come into the Maison Blanche campsite

Me an my old man will happily welcome anyone who drops by for a beer an a BBQ :) lol

We're there from Tuesday afternoon