ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
If you want to wait while 6 thats fine, if you let me know the crossings you want i will see what i can do, the price i put up is for whats know as peak time crossings, if you want to go before 6 in the morning and after 2:01 in the afternoon

No doubt, i'll be going with the majority of people in here.

How do we get the £70 deal?

Mercedes
yes truffs, king of organisation!

After last weekend i dont think i have a brain left to be able to organise, but yes im trying also found that its a doddle to book camping and race tickets direct from the track

Mercedes
it is mate, esp when you find the "English" button, i was going word by word in French trying to work it out

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Im gonna book this Friday Hopefully

Ferry £70

09/06/2011 Depart uk @11:50 Pride of Canterbury
13/06/2011 Depart France @16:00 Spirit of Britain

Camping €51

AA BEAUSEJOUR

for the camping will one pitch cover me and the missus or do i need to select two on the Le-mans site?

Tickets €67x2

WEEK GE -
Valid the whole week of the "24 Heures du Mans" from 5th to 12th June 2011: Wednesday & Thursday practices, visit of the Pits on Friday, race

That look okay to people?

and anybody managed to confirm the actual numbers attending with Cliosport?

DCi 100
One camping pitch covers 1 tent and 1 car iirc, not fussed about the numbers in each one I don't think.

Mercedes
Just select the General Adminstration for the event this is per person, and then select the site and the number of pitchs

DCi 100
You can get access to inside the porsche curves from the camp site dude. Whether or not they were meant to be checking race tickets on the ramp up to there I don't know but pretty sure it was dark both times I went personally. You need a race ticket if you want to leave the camp site and get in elsewhere like the opposite side of the curves, dunlop corners etc.

I'm abit hit and miss to whether you can get into the grandstand out of hours though with just a race ticket? Sure Craven and Sy went over there last year?

Other than that people attempted to jump the back fence on the campsite but met police at points who told them to go to sleep lol.

Mercedes
Im gonna book this Friday Hopefully

Ferry £70

09/06/2011 Depart uk @11:50 Pride of Canterbury
13/06/2011 Depart France @16:00 Spirit of Britain

Camping €51

AA BEAUSEJOUR

for the camping will one pitch cover me and the missus or do i need to select two on the Le-mans site?

Tickets €67x2

WEEK GE -
Valid the whole week of the "24 Heures du Mans" from 5th to 12th June 2011: Wednesday & Thursday practices, visit of the Pits on Friday, race

That look okay to people?

and anybody managed to confirm the actual numbers attending with Cliosport?

You have it spot on mate, i think we need to start a new thred with the links as this has become messy

Mercedes
You can get access to inside the porsche curves from the camp site dude. Whether or not they were meant to be checking race tickets on the ramp up to there I don't know but pretty sure it was dark both times I went personally. You need a race ticket if you want to leave the camp site and get in elsewhere like the opposite side of the curves, dunlop corners etc.

I'm abit hit and miss to whether you can get into the grandstand out of hours though with just a race ticket? Sure Craven and Sy went over there last year?

Other than that people attempted to jump the back fence on the campsite but met police at points who told them to go to sleep lol.

But you need to buy a GE ticket as part of the tickets

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hang on. Back up. Reverse. Someone else is bringing a woman? I think we need to replicate last year. 2 campsites. Seperated by a ditch. Those with wags on one side, then a fun side across the ditch.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Hang on. Back up. Reverse. Someone else is bringing a woman? I think we need to replicate last year. 2 campsites. Seperated by a ditch. Those with wags on one side, then a fun side across the ditch.

Flol dont worry dude she's rather sound, hell she cant wait to hit The ring this year! and she loves camping so shes got alot of shizzle!

330i. E30 Touring.
Tell her it's a week where she'll hear people talk about cars 24 hours a day.

Drunk people.

Either that, or bring her along and Failsport will keep her busy.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
We'll need a generator on the 'couples' side. Power for the hob, vacuum cleaner etc.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Tell her it's a week where she'll hear people talk about cars 24 hours a day.

Drunk people.

Either that, or bring her along and Failsport will keep her busy.

lol she'll be happy with that! she actually likes her cars amazingly and she does drive one of Evo's favourite cars the Panda 100HP!

i do believe shes able to tell the difference between PH1 & PH2 clios and the 172 & 182 now it mite not seem much but for a woman its highly commendable lol

You do realise the risk you're taking? She'll see Naith and I, and think "Oreo".

shes met him at Oulton park already so she should be prepared!

DCi 100
Taken from; http://www.lemansrace.com/dpage.html?pageid=45

Should I take my pet/child/wife/girlfriend camping on the Le Mans circuit?
No, not if you don’t want to
a) be reported to the RSPCA
b) be reported to the NSPCC
c) be divorced
Only joking! But camping on circuit at the Le Mans 24 hours is not an ideal enviroment for any of the above unless they are familiar with this type of event, however the facilities off circuit are usually excellent for children/wives/girlfriends. Pets really should be left at home.

;)