ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leeRS Clio Sport 172 ph2

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2).jpg

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a vid anywhere of it Alex? I know about the rs2 vids but where have you got any info on the one you are having fitted?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
short clip on the ebay thread in sales somewhere on the thread it sounded good,but a moment of madness maybe i think Lee,the seller is ignoring my messages and wont respond to the threads.Says it all really the d**k

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hes on here hiding i think mate,anyways what else you gonna do to yours cup spoler and wheels?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
In the dry, perfect. In the wet, they let go a bit but seem to find grip pretty quickly.
I would go for the rainsports over these next time but for the money, they are good.
They are on par with the t1r and ecstas though.
Road noise could be better but I have a loud exhaust and induction so this isn't an issue with me. Ive done about 500mikes on them and are wearing evenly if any wear at all.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I never know what ones fit mine though. If someone tells me which ones I need to fit a standard 172 I will get some.
I want cup dampers all round.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
2 hour round trip to Wolverhampton on my dinner because of traffic lol.
still, got it all for £25 so cant complain.
Didn't bother with the shocks today, maybe next week :)

Should txt me when you need id pick whatever up for you. Then you can get it from mine on the evening take you half the time.

They only 10 minutes from me.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
now you say.
I didn't even know where they were as they aren't called Renault specifically. Is called Auto something. Got stuckin traffic on the black country route. should of taken 15 mins to get there.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Havnt updates here I a while. Still no new mods yet as I'm waiting for the new year to get some parts ready for track.
Am just thinking of getting a set of 15s and a nice brake refresh to start with just to get a feel for it.
Ive already got cooksports on so should be up to it already.

Gave it a clean today for the first time in a while so got a few shots.

Yes, that is a sunstrip I have put on. Not for the "whattup bruv" effect but more so for when the sun is low this time of year and the sun visors don't do the job.
Works for me, plus I have oodles of vinyl to play with at work. I don't think it looks to chavvy tbh but its only for short term :)

Enjoy.

WP_20151206_13_26_06_Pro.jpg
WP_20151206_13_26_18_Pro.jpg
WP_20151206_13_27_06_Pro.jpg