ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Aquisition ITBD Trophy!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Chi , have you seriously considered totting them all up with quite conservative estimates and seeing what else you could buy?

Personally, I'd rather have a nice daily, your van and a porsche/tvr/simialr out there. I know you've got the Alpina, but I think something a bit more mental, and less random stuff would lead you to appreciate and use it more.

definitely Rob but I still need a clio in my life so maybe the caged ph1.. Plus I love the R26 which is my banker track car..
I'll start selling and then see what's in the kitty, then you can help me decide ;)

Tell him to learn how to drive, mine still ran a quicker time ;) :rasp:
I am definitely not blown away by the speed tbh but can't fault the handling ;)

I can see why you did after watching that video! I now need one!!! unreal all them others cars he has and yet he has a clio haha. Only have about 2k to spend on one at the minute so out of my budget and im too impatient to wait any longer for one!

I'll be sticking that video up when I sell it..
2k!! You'll get a nice cup for that mate..

definitely Rob but I still need a clio in my life so maybe the caged ph1.. Plus I love the R26 which is my banker track car..
I'll start selling and then see what's in the kitty, then you can help me decide ;)

I am definitely not blown away by the speed tbh but can't fault the handling ;)

I'll be sticking that video up when I sell it..
2k!! You'll get a nice cup for that mate..

Was just about to post a thread on what i could get for my money. At the minute i have no idea what the difference is between the models apart from the obvious things. What comes with the "full fat" models? just want to make sure i can get the most for my money as well as being realistic. It will only be a toy for short blasts every now and again as i can see my work for my house! My fiance has a brand new fiat 500 that just doesn't cut it for me lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Depends if you intend to track it.. Full fat is air con, cruise etc..
Cups are stripped down lightweight models. .

Countryman JCW
Chi im hoping to come and see the turbo at some point, but i think you should get a few video's on here of it... in car and some outside with a go-pro or something!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
lol be quick as a sale is imminent unfortunately.
I've not got a go pro.. Bring one and we will do it ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've a got a dilemma, there's a good chance I'm going to sell this car as Chip-mk1 pointed out. ;) My plan was 421 cams whilst the belts and dephaser are getting done. If I do this then I will definitely lose money on a car that will only be used on the odd track day. I'm thinking whoever buys it will want the cams doing.. Am I right?? Do I sell it as it is and then the new buyer can decide whether they want cams whilst the dephaser is being done and they can save a fortune on labour.
Hope that makes sense?.

Sell as it is mate, you won't see the money back for cams & mapping. New buyer can decide which cams etc etc suit them best.

Wish I had the money. Take monthly payments lol.

Not fed up of it already?

No I love it. Just a asset I can offer haha.

I actually managed to get out on it last weekend, hoping for some good weather this weekend aswell. Can I ask how much you want for the trophy? PM if preferred.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Get the bike Chi I had a 600 RR loved it I might even buy a 748/749 this year always wanted one ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
loved my 636.. I'd have another in a heart beat. . 3 years 1500 miles :(

Offers around 5K I think mate..

loved my 636.. I'd have another in a heart beat. . 3 years 1500 miles :(

Offers around 5K I think mate..

1500 in 3years :O I've done about 2-2300ish in about 6months, being on the summer!

£5k so lets say £20 a month and a trackday of your choice lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Nothing just having a clear out. . Then Rob Is gonna advise what I should buy. depending what I end up with. .

Yeah seems a good idea those have potential for you to have a really nice and special daily/fun car.

Which ones you keeping?