ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Aquisition ITBD Trophy!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cheers mike1pow I'm getting offers off people wanting to swap it and buy it so I'm weighing my options.. The power isn't what I hoped. . Think the turbo has spoilt me :(

Countryman JCW
Yeah if you're going I'd tag along for a few passenger rides! Obviously I'm not going to take my Arosa round the track lol!

Countryman JCW
I'm looking into having it mapped currently but the boat like suspension, milk bottle top brakes and cheap crap Eco tyres won't be all that on a track day! I bought it to save £££ not thrash on the track anyway lol!

182 cup
I've got used to the power now and it's feels almost standard. I think if I went back to standard tune I would notice the difference. Love the drivability of it though

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at your drive way, do you really need that many....I would rather a daily and something special tucked away ;) Id hate to think the amount you spend on road tax, service, mot's!!!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'm going to trim down the collection. I'll update as I do.. There will be a few for sale threads going up lol.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Brilliant it's on the front of the calendar :))
photo-10_zps99044958.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sell every thing bar four cars. 1 for track, 3 others.

If you don't, you're financially insane and can clearly afford to give me any of said cars. (I'll even let you pick)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
lol I just hate writing car ads.. :( If someone comes along and enquires I usually sell coz it saves me writing lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Chi , have you seriously considered totting them all up with quite conservative estimates and seeing what else you could buy?

Personally, I'd rather have a nice daily, your van and a porsche/tvr/simialr out there. I know you've got the Alpina, but I think something a bit more mental, and less random stuff would lead you to appreciate and use it more.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
This one in perticuler knocked about a second off its quatermile mile time compared to standard with roughly a 5mph increase on terminal speed which isn't bad.

Was quicker to 80mph than my 147 GTA but the GTA started to claw it in past 100.

Tell him to learn how to drive, mine still ran a quicker time ;) :rasp:

Thanks @kieren17389 I really shouldn't of bought it with hindsight. I loved my old trophy and made the mistake of watching the evo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTI-aMKn60&feature=youtube_gdata_player
plus I've been wanting to try a car with bodies so when I saw it I had to buy it.

I can see why you did after watching that video! I now need one!!! unreal all them others cars he has and yet he has a clio haha. Only have about 2k to spend on one at the minute so out of my budget and im too impatient to wait any longer for one!