ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamin-X fogs

Listerine & Poledo
Afternoon all

Just had my 12x4 sheet of yellow lanin-x arrive to protect the front fogs (at least, that's how I've justified it to myself).

Just wondering how difficult it is to get the fogs out of the front bumper and people's general experiences of fitting this film.

Is it worth actually getting the fogs out at all, is it an easy enough job when leaving them in place?

Thanks in advance

a low one
i took the fogs out on my ph1 as they come out easily but on a ph2 its easier to do it with the fogs still in, make a template out of paper or something and then just cut around that on the lamin-x and simply stick it on :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Personally mate I'd take them out. Got a Ph2 myself and did them, was alrite doing it on my desk in my room but found it frustrating at times. It's easy enough to get them out anyway, unless you have to jack up the car cause of clearence issues like me. Aha. Just two flaps that open up and a couple of screws to take out IIRC.

Renault Clio 182
Its personal preference really, I left the fogs in as I didnt want the hassle of taking them out.
Easy enough, just measure the diameter of the fogs, draw the outline on the film, cut round it, stick it on, trim as needed, easy peasy :)
Although its quite difficult to cut with the wee knife they give you, best using a proper blade.