ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L.A. Noire

BG182®
Did you order through Play too Gaz?

I received mine on Thursday from Play.com. How long ago did you order or pre-order it?

So far I'm still enjoying it but as others have said, if your expecting a GTA style of game then you may be disappointed . It's no civilian killing, rampage sort of game but a more serious approach with some thinking involved.

Did you order through Play too Gaz?

I received mine on Thursday from Play.com. How long ago did you order or pre-order it?

So far I'm still enjoying it but as others have said, if your expecting a GTA style of game then you may be disappointed . It's no civilian killing, rampage sort of game but a more serious approach with some thinking involved.

Yeah. Not too sure, maybe a month or so ago. Couldn't be bothered looking around so just went straight to play.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mine's still not come either. Even though the status on play is 'posted'. Odd.

BG182®
Strange. Play are normally pretty good with deliveries. I normally get items a day before when pre-ordered. Must depend on your local depot and area I guess but if it say posted I would imagine it would come Monday now.

Integra Type-R DC2
Been playing it all afternoon. Pretty good, finding the interogation bits hard, im not that good at reading peoples facial expressions. Maybe I have aspergers?

Just ran into a massive glitch though. Chased some guy across a roof top. He does one for a car and speeds off. Partner does a Dukes of Hazard and power slides up yelling "get in, you drive", only I cant. I press Y and it just wont let me get it. Tried 4 times now to no avail. Really annoying.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Agreed mate, never had any problems in the past. I live in Reading so it's probably been robbed by the postman tbh.

Not too fussed anyhow, probably won't get chance to play this weekend anyway.

BG182®
Been playing it all afternoon. Pretty good, finding the interogation bits hard, im not that good at reading peoples facial expressions. Maybe I have aspergers?

Just ran into a massive glitch though. Chased some guy across a roof top. He does one for a car and speeds off. Partner does a Dukes of Hazard and power slides up yelling "get in, you drive", only I cant. I press Y and it just wont let me get it. Tried 4 times now to no avail. Really annoying.

Watch their eyes when their talking. If they can't keep eye contact and start looking to the sides etc then it's a good chance selecting 'Doubt'

Don't think I'm up to that bit yet? is that the part where you chase the red car where he throws a suitcase at you?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
cad_20110518_8cc03.png

Ph1 172
loving this game at the moment very different to gta which i think is a good thing really, up to the part where the two women and driven off the hill outside the police station. failing at the questioning tho.

Now Sold :-(
My copy from play has also failed to arrive. In the past they have been pretty good often getting stuff delivered a day or two before release date.
I believe they were one of the big companies that got into trouble for sending out COD MW2 early. Not had a game before release from them since.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really enjoying this so far.

However, I'm trying for perfection, so if I miss a clue or get a question wrong, I'm replaying the case at the end until I get things right.

Really pleased thus far. On the case "Marriage Made In Heaven"

BG182®
loving this game at the moment very different to gta which i think is a good thing really, up to the part where the two women and driven off the hill outside the police station. failing at the questioning tho.

I managed to get 4/4 on that. Spoiler below if your stuck fella.

In order of questions asked. Doubt, Lie(use knickers as evidence), Doubt and Doubt ;)

BG182®
Really enjoying this so far.

However, I'm trying for perfection, so if I miss a clue or get a question wrong, I'm replaying the case at the end until I get things right.

Same here. I kept replaying some missions to get 100%. It said at the start when the music stops, all necessary clues have been found.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Loving the game, but I am absolutely hopeless at the interview techniques :dapprove:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is there any online gaming on this or is it all campaign?

Looks good. Not sure if i want this or to hold on a few days for Dirt3...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Regarding the interviews, if they keep constant eye contact when you have the 3 options, they should be telling the truth.

If their eyes wander, they are lying. However, you need to check if you have any evidence to prove they're lying. If you don't have evidence, choose doubt or look for more clues.

I'm up to Homicide now. 21% done.

I'm on homicide too, but I dont think I'm doing too well. My interview technique is balls. I've been doubting when not sure. But when thier eyes have been going all over the shop, and they can't keep still - I haven't got evidence to pin their ass down. Ive already sent somebody down who, it turns out was innocent.

I might just restart it when I've done.

The hype for this game quickly dissapeared. Hardly anybody seems bothered about it. Which is a massive shame.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I really like it. Going for 100% and 1000/1000 Gamerscore.

If I balls up a case, I'll redo it until I get it spot on. Taking me a little longer, buts it's all good.

Unlocked about 25 cars and 3 newspapers but got no gold film reels yet.

Integra Type-R DC2
Ive just moved onto Vice. The homicide is really good, wont give any of the story away, but it ends up requiring alot of riddle solving.