ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krisp(mas)y Kreme Portsmouth 7.30pm Tuesday 17th December

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hopefully this day is good for most people. Happy to change the location if anyone has any better ideas :)

Address for Krispy Kreme is:
North Harbour Tesco Extra
Clement Atlee Way
Portsmouth
PO6 4SR

Add your name to the list.

1. TimR26

RB Clio 197
1. TimR26
2. Tim.
3. Fletch
4. Davy
5. Paul
6. Christopher
7. mark123
8. Pete.
9. Yeorge

Clio Sport 182
I would of lived to come and meet some members but the car is at Renault for two days typically Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Will try try and get to the next one tho :)

Clio Sport 182
I would of lived to come and meet some members but the car is at Renault for two days typically Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Will try try and get to the next one tho :)

Scrap this got my dates wrong.

Im in free next week for the meet if you guys don't mind a newbie joining you.

Cheers Phil

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
d46d5696a833af630cc9a69eb02608ae_xlarge.jpeg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh so it's you guys I all saw out in the car park as I popped into Tesco just now ;)

Did think it could have been CS people :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Good to catch up with you all. Sorry to be late there and early to leave. Dinner was calling me after working late.

Always good to get free donuts too!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
It was a good meet last night, made even better by the 48 free doughnuts! The other half was made up when I brought her home a little selection box - beats leftovers from Mick's Monster Burger van, that's for sure.