ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsmouth Krispy Kreme Meet Wednesday 18th July 7.30pm

GTD, Lupo
Won't be at this one guys! Also won't be there next week as I'm working pfft!

Need meet for me will be ccs.

big boost cup
That was quite close with the power of the pope Mobil suprised Tim I bet. Also Tim has not commented yet so he is researching stage 3.75 now

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Hopefully its dry then paul i will take you out for a spin in the Megane slayer:approve:

Yeah that be great. Shame I had leave early but had get to Southampton and back again in reasonable time.

How's your set up given the problems Craig and others had with the oil seals being down to the cooler and canister locations?

big boost cup
Yeah that be great. Shame I had leave early but had get to Southampton and back again in reasonable time.

How's your set up given the problems Craig and others had with the oil seals being down to the cooler and canister locations?

Tbh cant fault it gearbox and clutch were the only problems i have had oh and the mapping :quiet:
TOUCHES WOOD

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Is Tim still stunned into silence? what did you do to him Pete?

I really fancy the supercharger, but ive such a weakness for a turbo tho..

think you and Chip will both have to fight your corners to help me deciede

big boost cup

Its all down to how much power you want really

He'd already lost to Tom in a Traffic Light Grand Prix, so I thought I would have a go only to see him disappear in front of me. Pulled away from the lights and was shocked to find that he was slightltly behind me for a few feet. Weight is never to be underestimated.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Lol, makes no difference to me what you do mate, personally I like the fact that its easier to alter the boost on the turbo setup, just a remap of a solenoid duty cycle or a twiddle on a manual boost controller etc, and I like the fact they are cheaply rebuild-able, but I have nothing actually against a supercharger, in fact im just about to add one to one of my own cars, I just wouldnt want the cost of running the rotrex type that people tend to end up needing to use on a clio for it to work well. If cost isnt an issue though then they work really well.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
It felt rapid in the passenger seat. You nearly had Tim off the lights Pete ;)

That was quite close with the power of the pope Mobil suprised Tim I bet. Also Tim has not commented yet so he is researching stage 3.75 now

I was grinning with the launch that surprised Tim, soon ran out of steam though, need to research superchargers or turbos now lol.

Considering my R26 was bogging down, misfiring and chucking out smoke due to the injectors failing it did quite well.

I've emailed RS Tuning about options for further engine work now lol

Think I'll get my 630cc injectors fitted, a hybrid turbo and maybe cams as the belts need doing by December.

Lag means anything less than 165lbft per litre IMHO

So basically an ITB clio goes: lag, lag, lag, rev limiter

;)

EFA