ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsmouth Krispy Kreme Meet Wednesday 18th July 7.30pm

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That was quite close with the power of the pope Mobil suprised Tim I bet. Also Tim has not commented yet so he is researching stage 3.75 now

I was grinning with the launch that surprised Tim, soon ran out of steam though, need to research superchargers or turbos now lol.

Considering my R26 was bogging down, misfiring and chucking out smoke due to the injectors failing it did quite well.

I've emailed RS Tuning about options for further engine work now lol

Think I'll get my 630cc injectors fitted, a hybrid turbo and maybe cams as the belts need doing by December.

EFA

When you had a 'play' with Pete off the lights it was really smoking mate.

big boost cup
Is Tim still stunned into silence? what did you do to him Pete?

I really fancy the supercharger, but ive such a weakness for a turbo tho..

think you and Chip will both have to fight your corners to help me deciede

Another bit of persuasion the cup ran 12.7 @ 114 today with road tires on with some slicks it will be low 12s just to give you an idea on performance

big boost cup
What was your time before at Odiham? Thought you were in the low 12s there.

13s but comparing it to a proper strip and 100% acurate timing Odiham was miles out. either that or because i have more power now its harder to get off the line cleanly.