ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill trackday

clio 182
anyone heading along next sunday?

hot hatch trackday and hopefully my car is back on the road for it!

.........no wheels coming of this time though........fingerscrossed :rasp:

clio 182
well i got my cage in, suspension adjusted and some new wheels wit lovely track rubber so i cant wait!

i have no patience!!! lol

clio 182
yip........check the thread in this section. think its called 1st august knockhill or something along those lines

PH2 Track Car
where did you get cage from mate being thinking along same lines? is it full or rear?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm heading up on Tuesday night for the hot marques evening. Might come along to the got hatch day also. How busy are they usually?

PH2 Track Car
not too bad noddie i got 5 sessions at the last one. would have got more if a certain persons wheel had not held up proceedings ha ha

clio 182
lol, im very sorry!

maybe turn up earlier as i was on my 4th session!

i was surprised at how time you get, that was my first track day and that was 40 mins of track time by 12 o clock!

tiTTy & SV650
all day from 9am. loads of races clio cup, formula renault, ginetta's, and 3 touring car races

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Was someone off here up at Knockhill tonight? There was a silver 172 with ExtremeKarting decal in the rear window.

clio 182
Well unfortunately folks I won't make this one. Been let down by a supplier for my oz fitting kit, these are my track wheels, and I'm not risking another wheel off moment!

Totally gutted but there is always next time