ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

haha well at work it looked like it was going to be bye bye to my job, as my company was taken over in may and it looks like they have been trying to get staff out, as things stand now it looks more safe than i first thought and decided to keep it :)

BlackGold 182

Decided on buying her a few little things as recently it's been a bit neglected

Roof is booked in for 14th november for 3 days
Alcantara to do the headlining
New sidelights as they both blown
New number plate bulb
New front and rear plates, both plain plates and front the better 3/4 size not the tiny one I have now
New horn as the terrible one that come with car no longer works

Oh and a cup spoiler Too :)

As for new wheels Im undecided what to go for, want it looking more standard looking and won't be going for the schmidts, it's either 2118s or silver 182 wheels spaced out and continue running the camber too

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Sound good man. I know the reason for keeping the car etc but how comes the change of mind of the look of it? Good to hear the roof being done. I would like mine done too so let me know the cost when done?

BlackGold 182

Just I was getting a little bored of the car and I Wana keep the handling and with the 8j wheels and spaced out I think it would ruin it tbh

And they are doing my roof for £240 inc vat and I have heard gOod things about them

BlackGold 182

i hope you havent started erotic sex on your roof like the previous owner did on mine ? haha i thought yours was fine?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Erotic sex was sooo last year! Lol

I've had a small dent in the roof ever since I've owned it and have bodged windscreen rubbers (will show you Sunday) and I'll be needing my car park dent removed so will get them to do the roof at the same time.

BlackGold 182

ahhh i see, i cant say ive noticed, only the rubbers as you pointed it out once

BlackGold 182

I will now look for it Sunday :p but my roof it's terrible!! Can't honestly wait to have a normal roof!! Lol

BlackGold 182

new plates fitted :)

before

15370dff.jpg

after

40782b12.jpg

before

1d484638.jpg

during ( enough sticky pads used?)

ae28927a.jpg

06da221a.jpg

after :D

05773505.jpg

BlackGold 182

hahah not any more :D just a blister from getting the bloody old sticky pads off!

BlackGold 182

haha she will be! ive been thinking of getting 2118s as i didnt realise how cheap you can get 195 50 tyres!!

BlackGold 182

decided to remove the french flag as its got a little boring now that everyone has it

e7892f44.jpg

Ph2 172 MB 77/468

or coloured vinyl in my version ;)

cars looking good man, cant beat a suede or alcantara roof. ive got black suede on mine, what a difference!

BlackGold 182

Yeaaa I had it on my fiesta and felt so much nicer! Is it glued to the roof at all? As I swear ive seen someone do it and it's glued to the roof?

BlackGold 182

Yeaaa that's what I'm gonna do, but the roof lining but Is the headlining glue to the actual roof?

BlackGold 182

recieved my cup spoiler today

hopefully be sprayed iceberg next monday at same time doing my roof :)

51cfb223.jpg

BlackGold 182

yeaaa i did notice that mate. i was thinking when it came mmm i sure he said there was paint peeled? lol thanks alot mate! will resprayed anyways mate lol

BlackGold 182

Picked up some lovely oz f1s today, little bit of curbing but refurb and will wrap them in parada spec 2s after christmas

Did a 300 trip for £35 :) but some how averaged this..

240cfce7.jpg

Here's the wheels (well one that I briefly cleaned when got home)

e144fd42.jpg

Also I recieved my alcantara that will be using for the headlining next week :)

White mx5 mk1!

Nice when ya off work again gtta come collect my old wheels and see your car again with the updates :p