ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

Oh really? I'll have to look around more when I come to get some

Sam you running any spacers on yours? I think I'm gonna running 25mm at least on the back and most probably the front to lol

Oh really? I'll have to look around more when I come to get some

Sam you running any spacers on yours? I think I'm gonna running 25mm at least on the back and most probably the front to lol

No but they need it!! Haha 25's would look awesome!

BlackGold 182

haha i havent got the wheels on the car yet as working till sunday now, i take it 25mm wouldnt make them stick out to far so they arent legal?

BlackGold 182

busy morning today

ripped out the headlining after removing all the plastics and sunvisors etc

6f9fae2a.jpg

92e9278b.jpg

then put on my oz f1s

rubbish pictures but you get the idea, will get some spacers because the rear defiantly isnt out enough with the camber

167ef1cb.jpg

d8d71939.jpg

cd9ab50a.jpg

7574c8e9.jpg

cars in the bodyshop for 3 days from tomorrow, roof resprayed and cup spoiler sprayed too :D

also it will be going lower cos the wheels look a bit tiny at the front but i have decided to sit down and watch the formula 1:)

BlackGold 182

thanks matey, im doing it in grey alcantara :) should finish it off really nicely inside

BlackGold 182

i done it once before in my fiesta zs and it was so easy and i been meaning to do this with the 172 for ages now, finally getting done :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

First couple of pics with the f1s and I wasn't too sure, but the last one parked up makes up for it :) you keeping them silver or changing colour?

Nice idea on spraying the interior parts too. Gets rid of that horrid grey lol!

BlackGold 182

yeaaa the pics were shoddy and always are when outside my house but they do look good, wheel benefit alot when get 25mm spacers and a good refurb and they will be staying silver :)

yepp it should look all good when back together wednesday/thursday :D

BMW E36 328

Really like the silver f1's on the and iceberg. Tidy car :approve:

BlackGold 182

Yeaa I think I most probably will go all round

Haha did you manage to 'raise' it? Lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Yep! Around 1/2" all round. :) (up to go up lol)

I was looking at chippin flamer and that looks spot on imo. Think he's 25mm front, 15mm rear off the top of my head. Yours should look good though mate

BlackGold 182

yeaaa i just looked again, does sit nice that, wont be for a couple weeks before getting spacers anyways

RS6 C7

I might have some spacers soon kieran, Exactly the same as the fk system b ones, Having some machined at work. :)

RS6 C7

15mm, 20mm & 25mm as thee are the most popular sizes, Will be just before the end of the months or early December before we get chance to get them machined.

BlackGold 182

Okay sounds good to me! What sort of price would I be looking at? And would they come with longer wheel bolts?

RS6 C7

Demon tweeks sell them at £105 a pair, I should be able to do them at £60ish, Wont be using the longer wheel bolt system as some say its unsafe, Will be the ones that bolt to the hub and then the wheels bolt to the spacer.

clio 172 phase 2

Just read the whole thread really good progress dude ! Loving the headliner idea is that tricky or simple job?

Id also be intrested for the spacers!

BlackGold 182

It's simple mate, the hardest thing was getting the handles out and was still pretty simple lol

Okay well I would probably be looking for the 20mm ones mate

clio 172 phase 2

Headlining dude . But i am intrested In the spacers dude when will they be ready ?

RS6 C7

Hoping for the end of the month, We are mega busy at work so as soon as a machine is free i will get them on :)

clio 172 phase 2

Ah cool mate . Give us a pm when you have them il buy some for the front the 2118s need spacing out .

BlackGold 182

the material is from ebay but i think he has no more stock, weather he is going to restock i dont know

it will look good again soon promise. its almost standard looking now apart from wheels lol

BlackGold 182

while the car is in bodyshop i got on with a few things today

the plastic bits all sprayed up black

0fca59a7.jpg

then moved on to the headlining

7bfeae48.jpg

mock up of when it will be all fitted back :D

c16ad43f.jpg

PB Clio 172

maybe its just the wheels but I dont think they suit the car, i quite like the white ones that you had ! is the spoiler on yet ?

BlackGold 182

hmmm i did like those, these will look better after a refurb and when i lower it more :)

and nope hopefully i get the car back today from the body shop with the roof resprayed and spoiler:D

Ph2 172 MB 77/468

should really respay the sunvisors etc on mine as it has the black headlining, what paint did you use?

BlackGold 182

ermm halfords matt black enamel spray, but since pics i decided to lacquer them as i dont want them to chip off