ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Im not gonna be available for the 7th of sept as im back up north for my dads 40th

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
OK.

I'm looking at being at the kart track for about 3-4pm, on the 7th of September, which should hopefully give us a bit of an empty track. Does anyone want to go for a photoshoot/drive etc beforehand? Or just meet at Raceworld then?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know who is coming from torquay, but as per the exeter meet this friday you're more than welcome to join up with us lot.

I've just checked with the kart track, they're definitely doing A&D so here's the final details:

Saturday 7th of September at 4pm, meeting at Raceworld Exeter. Karting first, then photos/meal after.

Those of you at the Barn Owl meet this friday I'll check it up with you.

PB Clio 172
I am confused you put a post up in the Exeter meet bit saying the meet in September is not on. Now it is ? confused.com

PB Clio 172
yeah I know that. in the post you said the Sep Exeter meet is cancelled as we are going karting the day after................ that's the 14th not the 7th ??

Is this karting happening? I have a lot of mates from Uni still in Plym for work, so it'd be a good excuse to go and see them, plus do this. Might be able to persuade one or two to come along too.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sean, you're already on the list ;)

1. McGherkin
2. Richy182.
3. Sean6545
4. Ed_200
5. The Fatty
6. benjibrady
7. _JamesB_
8.Clio_Scott92 (+ friends)
9.l33th3tr33
10. supptora (maybe)
11. Chaski (and maybe friends)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh I am out of this one now :(
I have got to take my sister and lil nephew to the train station (or even Portsmouth) to get their ferry.
Shame was looking forward to this :(

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Yeah, A&D. I've already checked up with them and they said they are doing A&D today.

Ahh fair point, my mate Tom works there and spoke to him about it and asked to look after you guys when you're there. He said A&D isn't on today. He said give him a ring if you need to chat to him.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
FFS. Cheers for the number.

Alex, you coming?

Right, we need a minimum of 5, so those who are on the list as definites had better be coming!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
No mates signed up unfortunately :(

Shame, I was looking forward to it :(:( on the fun scale, karting > work :p

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Not sure I can make tomorrow, I think me and the mrs have something planned. I will confirm later if I can come, so if you don't hear from me then assume I'm out.

Life good with you? been a busy month for me, 2 completely stress free weeks on Adventure of the seas, then 2 weeks intense catchup work! talk about contrast lol