ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting Meet

GTD, Lupo
1. atouba (Thruxton or Teamsport)
2. Rocky_24
3. tom172cup Thruxton (Plus my pit girl)
4. MDP91
5. Tony Hunter (if I'm not working,racing or jumping out of planes)
6. Saner (Teamsport - I can't afford £80!)
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
8. JonnyClio (Thruxton or Teamsport)... a mate of mine may be interested if he's welcome, and if max numbers aren't reached)
9. Gorms - can we please do this before October as I'm off to stinking afghan again.

GTD, Lupo
Would do but I have work. Will try make it to the next one as I might not have the 200 for much longer.

Nimbus 197
Any set date on this.. If it's after 25th sept I will be back from turkey!! Wanna show all of you how to drive!!!!

172 Cup
2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
8. JonnyClio (Thruxton or Teamsport)... a mate of mine may be interested if he's welcome, and if max numbers aren't reached)
9. Gorms - can we please do this before October as I'm off to stinking afghan again.
10. Rob Brodie (money, time and place dependant as per usual :) )

Clio 200 cup
2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
10. Rob Brodie (money, time and place dependant as per usual )
11. Toomer (got a friend who does karting professionally for redbull who will come aswell)

1. atouba (Thruxton or Teamsport) 2. Rocky_24 3. tom172cup Thruxton (Plus my pit girl) 4. MDP91 5. Tony Hunter (if I'm not working,racing or jumping out of planes) 6. Saner (Teamsport - I can't afford £80!) 7.Chrash (Teamsport ) 8. JonnyClio (Thruxton or Teamsport)... a mate of mine may be interested if he's welcome, and if max numbers aren't reached) 9. Gorms - can we please do this before October as I'm off to stinking afghan again. 10. Rob Brodie (money, time and place dependant as per usual ) 11. Toomer (got a friend who does karting professionally for redbull who will come aswell) 12. Nick172Cup

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
11. Toomer (got a friend who does karting professionally for redbull who will come aswell)
12. Nick172Cup
13. Fletcher (teamsport)

ph1 track weapon
14. Edewer - fairly open either way as to where we go! Always nice for a bit of competitive karting :)

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I'd also be up for this depending on date and location, might just bring my sparco outfit along with my gloves and boots :) but dont worry I'm not a pro lol, bought them for track days but have been hanging in my wardrobe over a year now.

Would also be good to meet fellow CS members.

Edit teamsport seams to be more fun but whatever most go with I'm easy.

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Updated the list. I haven't made enquiries yet but now we've got enough interest I'll see what dates we can get.

2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
12. Nick172Cup
13. Fletcher (teamsport)
14. edewer
15. Adam.R
16. M4D M4X

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Just a friendly suggestion, would it be safe to say the karting event will take place in Andover as thruxton and also teamsport are pretty much near to each other, so all we'd have to decide is what's best for everyone Thruxton/Teamsport and also date and time?.

Really hope i can get the time off am looking forward to it :).

ph1 track weapon
yeah i work 6 days a week so as much forewarning would be awesome Tim. Always wanted to drive thruxton but not sure on whether it'd work out a fair bit cheaper for a large group and standard prices are a little high

ph1 track weapon
will be bringing my pit girl to this also now. although she's fairly nifty in a kart so may join us on track!

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Finger is out, emails sent.

I've enquired about evening and weekend bookings with Thruxton Kart Centre and Teamsport at Andover and Camberley.

And Nick my R26 is making much more power than when you couldn't get past at Donington ;)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
12. Nick172Cup
13. Fletcher (teamsport)
14. edewer
15. Adam.R
16. M4D M4X
17. wonky striped bandit

Honda Civic EP2
2. Rocky_24
4. MDP91
7.Chrash (Teamsport )
12. Nick172Cup
13. Fletcher (teamsport)
14. edewer
15. Adam.R
16. M4D M4X
17. wonky striped bandit
18. ryanhavana

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Had a response from TeamSport.

TeamSport said:
Hi Tim,
Thank you for your enquiry. I have included some details of events below.
PREMIER EXCLUSIVE SESSION
8 – 12 drivers per session
Andover - £35.95 pp Mon-Fri before 5pm; £39.95 pp Mon-Fri after 5pm and Sat-Sun
Camberley - £38.95 pp Mon-Fri; £41.95 pp Sat-Sun**********
In your first session you’ll have 15 minutes on the track split into a practice immediately followed by qualifying. After a 15-minute break you’ll come out of the pits in race order, before lining up on the grid for the start of your 15-minute race.
Trophies are awarded to the top 3 drivers.
15 minute race extension or additional 15 minute race* = from £15 pp
INDIVIDUAL EVENTS
The event begins with the drivers briefing, followed by a practice session for each driver.
Each driver then races through a series of qualifying heats, with points awarded for your finishing position in each heat. The groups are then put through semi finals and then the top 8 drivers get to race it out in the grand final.
The top 3 drivers of the final will get trophies and the all important podium finish!!
SUPER 4
Andover - £39.95 pp Mon-Fri; £42.95 pp Sat-Sun
Camberley - £39.95 pp Mon-Fri before 6pm; £45.95 pp Mon-Fri after 6pm and Sat-Sun
·******** Practice session
·******** Each driver races in 4 heats, each lasting 4 laps
·******** Each driver races in a semi final of 5 laps
·******** Top 8 drivers race in a 6 lap grand final
·******** Trophy presentation for the top 3 drivers
·******** Minimum of 16 drivers, maximum of 48
1 ¾ - 4 hours exclusive hire of the centre (Depends on numbers)
TEAM EVENTS
The racing begins with the drivers briefing, followed by a practice session and team race where the teams of drivers swap in and out of the karts and try to complete as many laps as possible in the reserved time. The length of the practice and race depends on which team challenge you select.
The longer the team challenge you choose the greater value of karting each driver receives.
The team that completes the most laps wins and, of course, there are trophies for the winning team!!
2 PEOPLE PER TEAM *(minimum 16, max 24 drivers)
Team Challenge 45
Andover - £39.95 pp Mon-Fri; £42.95 pp Sat-Sun
Camberley - £39.95 pp Mon-Fri before 6pm; £45.95 pp Mon-Fri after 6pm and Sat-Sun
·******** Drivers briefing
·******** 10 minute practice session
·******** Then 45 minutes of non-stop racing!
·******** Trophy presentation.
1 ½ hours exclusive hire of the centre
Team Challenge 60
Andover - £47.95 pp Mon-Fri; £49.95 pp Sat-Sun
Camberley - £47.95 pp Mon-Fri before 6pm; £52.95 pp Mon-Fri after 6pm and Sat-Sun
·******** Drivers briefing
·******** 10 minute practice session
·******** Then 60 minutes of non-stop racing!
·******** Trophy presentation.
1 ¾ hours exclusive hire of the centre

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I may be tempted over depending on when it is-
any excuse to undertake tony....

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
;)

the guy on holiday in Malia was proud of his track record ( he was the mechanic )- he was until I beat it by a tenth after just 15 mins...

Should be interesting- although I am pretty rusty- like an old PH1

S

ph1 track weapon
Ah thrux would be awesome, but I think team sport will be more affordable to the masses :)