ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting Meet

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I'm bloody working on them dates :(, and it's very unluckily i could get holiday but i'll try and post back.

182cup & 172 racecar
Right, next availability at Thruxton for a 20+ group is as follows.

Saturday 5th November 9.30am
Sunday 6th November 12pm

Options are Grand Prix (£62) or Super Prix (£82). I think details of these are on page 2 or 3.

They require a 50% deposit upon booking with the balance payable on the day.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Thruxton
Grand Prix
£69 (Weekdays), £82 (Weekends)

Call 01264 882231 for more information
Plenty of track time, ultra competitive and thoroughly rewarding, our Grand Prix events are one of the most popular formats we run. The practice session gives enough time to learn the circuit in preparation for the first round of heats. Heading up to the first corner four abreast approaching 50mph, this is proper racing! If you don't do well the first time then there's always another heat to make up some places. Then a final awaits (all drivers will drive in a Final), the top three receive trophies and the winner receives that all important champagne.
A minimum of fifteen payments is required for exclusivity. Suitable for large or small groups. Groups over fifteen are split into two, and run with a slightly different format:
  • 8 minute practice for group 1
  • 8 minute practice for group 2
  • Group 1 heat 1 - 8 laps
  • Group 2 heat 1 - 8 laps
  • Group 1 heat 2 - 8 laps
  • Group 2 heat 2 - 8 laps
Points are scored in all the heats to decide who drives in which final - note that all drivers take part in a final.
Just trying to keep it all together.

Last edited: