ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 26, 2015] CANCELLED The Detailers Box meet (Glasgow)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The Detailers Box is a new car wash and detailing shop opened up in Glasgow stocking a lot of decent brands like Auto Finesse and GTechniq.

I've spoken to them about getting a little meet organised for us, and they're happy to have us along for a day.

There'll be free tea, coffee and juice and stuff, maybe a bit of food too, and everyone who attends on the day will get an exclusive 10% off any products they stock.

The above is a provisional date only. It will either be the 2nd July or 26th July. Both are Sundays, but i'll confirm shortly which of the dates it will be.

Should be a good day though. Some free stuff, discounts, and a chance to learn from the best if you're looking to get into detailing some more!

As always, please RSVP above if you're planning on coming along :smile:

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Apologies for the late notice on this everyone but we're going to have to push this back to the 2nd date we had planned which was the 26th July. I hope everyone who wanted to come along can still make it!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Gonna be honest forgot about this too. Heard nothing back from them unfortunately so we're going to have to cancel it!

Sorry for the short notice to anyone who was wanting to come along