ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JAP STYLE SPOILER

Clio Extreme 1.2 16V
Hi guys, I'm currently planning a project on an Iceberg Silver PH2 Clio Extreme and I'm curious about a couple things.
First of all, I used to be into Civics (A LOT) and recently decided to go over to a clio as they seem like a great building platform, on the Civic EG, most of them use these type of spoilers and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about there being one for the clio? As I think they'd suit it.
W70lk7B
cmzBFIX
tUQvknk

And also I've seen one similar to it from the 'Clio Trophy' and they seem pretty hard to get a hold of?
H1H9GcY

Thanks guys.

PS. if the images don't load, this is them in order of the post

Clio Extreme 1.2 16V
Thanks for the input.
so does @Carbonraider know where to get these from? How do I contact him? relatively new to this forum so I apologize for lack of knowledge.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks for the input.
so does @Carbonraider know where to get these from? How do I contact him? relatively new to this forum so I apologize for lack of knowledge.

If you keep tagging @Carbonraider he'll see and chirp in here.

He's not a supplier, so no point pmming him, I just have it in my head that he knows where to get them.

He works nights too so you'll probably get a reply some time tomorrow morning.

Clio Extreme 1.2 16V
Is that the BMW 1 series struts or?

and ohh okay haha, I'm 6'1" so might be a lot of head hitting 😂