ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's been a bad week *Damaged vehicles inside* :(

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
So first off, we have my mothers 2000 Honda HR-V with 114,000 miles on the clock. Mint condition bar the paint which has never been polished in its life. :rasp:

Then some bell end in a white van (don't know what, wasn't there was at college) decides to reverse in to it.

00bb8e34.gif

38eac655.gif

The damage doesn't look bad, but when you consider because it was a company van it's going through insurance, and a new bumper from honda, unpainted is £300. I think the car may get written off, as its worth nothing in terms of money but a million pounds to my mum, who runs it everyday and takes the dogs in it.

So that got me really annoyed. :mad: And then this morning, I go out to find that someone has destroyed the bonnet, it looks like the jumped on it wearing a pair of jeans, and has dented it and scratched it. Just f**king polished and waxed it aswell. What a absolute c**t.

0bd946e2.gif

9572c258.gif

8ee9b7a6.gif

a256bb33.gif

53df302c.gif

There is also a few creases in the bonnet :(. This is not an insurance jobbie as she's only 18 and would make her insurance sky rocket. Am just going to find a new bonnet in Pearl Black after christmas. :nono:

Luckily no-ones done anything to the two most valuable cars, ie; Dads CLK and my Mini. But I've taken percussion, I have set up a live feed webcam mounted just in our bay window. That records to my mac. So I should be able to see if anything happens and send it to the police.

Just thought I'd share my annoyances.

Noah

PS - The Mini gets a black leather interior at the weekend :)

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
So someone just knocks on the door and says I did the bonnet damage, turns out he was riding up my road which is a hill, head down, going for it and just plough straight into it :p.

1.2 16v
So someone just knocks on the door and says I did the bonnet damage, turns out he was riding up my road which is a hill, head down, going for it and just plough straight into it :p.

Good of him to come back to admit it like, bet he feels like a proper bellend. He willing to cover damages?

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Good of him to come back to admit it like, bet he feels like a proper bellend. He willing to cover damages?

I think so, He was really nice about, he said he wanted to knock on in the morning but he felt too much of bell. He's lucky he didn't set the airbags off. or roll into oncoming trafic :0

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
if the car means so much to you, just get paid out for the write off, and buy it back! bodge it up and use it again!

Not a 320d
How the f**k does CS manage to go from the original topic of car damage, to xylophones, to the OP's Mum, then OP's sister. Then to Pics of sister, then death threats from OP saying his sis' BF is 21 and will beat s**t out of him.

OP - Just a car at the end of the day. I like my detailing, polishing, waxing whatever you want to call it. Ive had mine keyed, kicked, spat on. Only a GT clio FFS. I just dont care anymore its just a car ..

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Fair play, good of him to admit it - can't grumble at that. Shame he hit it, but accidents happen.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
How the f**k does CS manage to go from the original topic of car damage, to xylophones, to the OP's Mum, then OP's sister. Then to Pics of sister, then death threats from OP saying his sis' BF is 21 and will beat s**t out of him.

OP - Just a car at the end of the day. I like my detailing, polishing, waxing whatever you want to call it. Ive had mine keyed, kicked, spat on. Only a GT clio FFS. I just dont care anymore its just a car ..

Death threat? Fed up of people asking for pictures of my sister. If you're so incapable of getting girls, f**k off to a online dating site.

Mini Cooper S
Noah you should be threatening people off your own steam, not getting Darren involved ;)
Be the protective brother :)

Dunno if Darren mentioned but my mum was involved in an accident, pretty big shunt whilst she was stationary:
80360F62-4D45-4657-803A-6269FC71F64A-2713-000002EB5201F04D.jpg

A8EAC334-C375-4D60-982D-5FA362D67AF5-2713-000002EB5E0E9B31.jpg

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Noah you should be threatening people off your own steam, not getting Darren involved ;)
Be the protective brother :)

Dunno if Darren mentioned but my mum was involved in an accident, pretty big shunt whilst she was stationary:
80360F62-4D45-4657-803A-6269FC71F64A-2713-000002EB5201F04D.jpg

A8EAC334-C375-4D60-982D-5FA362D67AF5-2713-000002EB5E0E9B31.jpg

Ouch she alright? No-need to be the protective brother :p.

That looks Expensive, in the same awkward place as mine, its a structural body panel thats part of the body shell :(