ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB filter locking clip

C2 vts/172 ph1
Hi all, bought a second hand pair of throttle bodies for my track car and was just fitting them today but have realised the guy who had them fitted before didn't even have the filter attached to the baseplate it was just sitting over the trumpets [emoji23] now my question is does anyone know where you can buy the clips or have any spare Ktec said to my brother you need to buy a whole new filter to get new ones but £120 is to steep for retaining clips, this is a picture of the clips required
f11a538c0b864857100da05f12bea251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Try Ramair mate I used to have one of those filters many moons ago on my ITB's and I'm certain its was a Ramair filter ( You can see the clips on some of their products on their website).
I will have a hunt about i may still have that baseplate somewhere as i think I kept it as a template.

For future reference a piper cross c603D is pretty good thats what I have been running for a few years, but you will need a smaller radiator.

C2 vts/172 ph1
Try Ramair mate I used to have one of those filters many moons ago on my ITB's and I'm certain its was a Ramair filter ( You can see the clips on some of their products on their website).
I will have a hunt about i may still have that baseplate somewhere as i think I kept it as a template.

For future reference a piper cross c603D is pretty good thats what I have been running for a few years, but you will need a smaller radiator.
Yeah that picture was from ramair actually [emoji1303]I'll mail ramair see what they say but that would be great if you had any I could buy, the Ktec filter is only 2months old max but I'll keep the piper one in mind cause I've seen the Ktec ones suck themselves In eventually [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk