ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Irish Clio*

renault clio sport
Hey Guys,
Just a few pics of my clio at the Planet Auto show in Ireland.:cool:
346158237a2359622602b160953338l.jpg

346158237a2359682408b90849066l.jpg

Sound system not finished in time though ( e.g Parcel shelf )

346158237a2359754304b381614428l.jpg

not alot like kits on here, and i really dont like it at all, and the neons really hammer that home. too chavvy for me mate.

jamie

Golf GTI PP Mk7
one of the better 'insane' ones i think, doesnt look too bad. not my bag tho. You'll get mixed opinions on here dude, just warning you now, lol Good work chap.

renault clio sport
well lads thanks for the replys i think its savage, but i know every1's taste is different but its nice to feel welcome anyway, but i am sure all yer cars are amazing.

Da

Less
all that money on a kit and roof scoop, spoiler etc only to leave the door strips/handles black :dapprove: Again not my cuppa tea mate, too OTT for the Clio's looks.

ph2 172
Fair play for all the work you must have put in but seems a bit odd, arnt rude boy cars normally slammed neck to deck and in 3 door form??

Different i spose

mk1 RSi
sorry mate not a fan of neons, m3's, roof scoops unless usefull, or 5 doors. fair play for doing it tho

Oh dear :boring: Why haven't you lowered it? is it because you will smash the floor with your bodykit? :dapprove:

black/gold 182
as said before you wont find many people like your mods on this site but its your car and if your happy then thats all what matters, what part of ireland you from matey ??

ep2
cool car, think u just need to deck and some silvervsions sorted. CArs not that bad guys

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hope you helped your community and went and plowed the snow out there.

To be fair though, better looking than most modified clio's.

Leon Cupra R 225
needs =

bigger wheels

lowering

removal of neons and sunstrip and spoiler

silvervisions

colourcoding

and bye bye to the bodykit

then I'd be a fan :)

but each to their own

white clio 1.82
needs =

bigger wheels

lowering

removal of neons and sunstrip and spoiler

silvervisions

colourcoding

and bye bye to the bodykit

then I'd be a fan :)

but each to their own

fuk that a box of matches is cheaper, start again without a vision this time

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Edit: actually i am being a t**t, so deleting what i put...

Last edited:
  Clio 1.5DCI
LOL.......pimp my ride hits ireland, everyone has their own tastes, that just aint one of mine.

You really should have read the thread put up here not so long ago how someone really regreted spendin money on all that paper mache. :)