ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there any free decent app to get? NO GAMES though. all i see on here is games

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
any mixture to be honest, could do some to do with astronomy, dinosaurs. also is there any books for free too? sci fi/adventure

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Does anyone use "Downcast" to manage their podcasts? Thoughts and opinions if you do please (before I spend £1.50 on it).

Mk2 Golf GTI
Temple run is an ace game and it's free. You can buy extra coins in-app if you want so think I'll buy a pack just because it's a cool game and the devs deserve some money for it.

Goliath I
EDEN - World Builder 69p at the moment.

When I first bought it I had a go and thought, hmm this is crap. Following day I was going to delete it but thought I'd just give it one more try...

Managed to erect this little bungalow
5e0014f0-7545-43b5.jpg

Building up proved to be a slight challenge to begin with so decide to go downwards
5e0014f0-7584-6dd9.jpg

The big hall under construction
5e0014f0-75a0-8d7a.jpg

Made my way back to the surface and started to lay down the blocks

My defence gun
5e0014f0-7601-6ff7.jpg

To protect the big 'un (currently under construction)
5e0014f0-763b-703a.jpg

On top of a ladder doing repairs
5e0014f0-765c-606c.jpg

I can't put it down now, at first it was difficult building as you don't just 'float about', if you want to build upwards you have to build the ladders and platforms to do the work and I believe this is where the sense of accomplishment comes from.

It is basically a minecraft rip off, but not a bad one.

Recommend.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Best non-game apps I have are

Weather - yr.no & WindGuru
Road Trip
Sleep Cycle
TuneIn Radio
Hipstamatic

Clio 172
EDEN - World Builder 69p at the moment.

When I first bought it I had a go and thought, hmm this is crap. Following day I was going to delete it but thought I'd just give it one more try...

Managed to erect this little bungalow

I can't put it down now, at first it was difficult building as you don't just 'float about', if you want to build upwards you have to build the ladders and platforms to do the work and I believe this is where the sense of accomplishment comes from.

It is basically a minecraft rip off, but not a bad one.

Recommend.

If there was an app for watching paint dry, I'd rather buy that!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm in floor 125!

It's now available on android.

bloody hell! i am only on floor 12 or 13 i think. saving up for the faster elevator now as its taking its time, can't imagine having to go that far, and having to restock all those floors!

Edition 30
bloody hell! i am only on floor 12 or 13 i think. saving up for the faster elevator now as its taking its time, can't imagine having to go that far, and having to restock all those floors!

I can't believe I am still not bored of it.

Have you got Game Center?

I have a great way of harvesting bux once you're at a higher level :D

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Has stockman cliff diving been mentioned yet?

I'm stupidly addicted to it even though it's such a simplistic game!

Mk2 Golf GTI
Well and truly addicted to Amazing Breaker at the moment. There's a free version too if people want to try it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I can't believe I am still not bored of it.

Have you got Game Center?

I have a great way of harvesting bux once you're at a higher level :D

i do have gamecenter, yes.

i'm just building up some cash now, up to about 175k, then once i have 25 bux (currently at 19) i'll buy the faster lift as the height is starting to get boring as they always want to go to the top level!

Edition 30
i do have gamecenter, yes.

i'm just building up some cash now, up to about 175k, then once i have 25 bux (currently at 19) i'll buy the faster lift as the height is starting to get boring as they always want to go to the top level!

My floors cost 2.5 million to build now!
And I've got 208 dream jobs.

The fastest lift on there costs 500 bux!

What is your GC ID?