ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

I'm already downloading apps in preparation of receiving my 4S lol!

Whats a good app to set reminders etc that has matching software on a desktop that syncs between them? Or is iCal already good for this?

Awesome

Just to clarify, how do you get iCloud on the desktop? And what is it? Is it an app or just a service that runs in the background?

I have watched the Apple video about it, but it didn't seem to answer that.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Facebook app for iPhone has been updated too...

doesnt run on my 4 tho lol

Yeah, the new app is p*ssing me off! At first it wouldnt start, so deleted the app and re-installed. Now it works but won't let me scroll when viewing profiles.

Not happy.

Cupra
Yep, definitely the iPad version. The fonts are just a bit different. You have to look closely to notice it, but it is not as sharp as normal text in the email app etc.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
'WaterMyPhoto' messed around with it last night and got this.

IMG_0745.jpg

Slow red one
Oplayer is a good media app that lets you play and download videos straight from your computer, good for just downloading a tv show from your mates house straight to your iphone.

Tried out Cyclemeter this morning on my commute to work. Really impressed, didnt loose signal once, gives lots of info.

Best of all, my 4S only used 5% battery over the 50min ride. My HTC used well over double that on the same ride.

£2,99 I think, so not cheap but worth it.