ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Edition 30
Don't do that unless they are an hour.

You can probably get a few more floors over the next couple of days and youll pick things up quickly.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Infinity blade 2 shows off the graphics the iPad can run... Really impressed with it!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Not played the first one... Blood glory is basically the same game but not as nice visually

E85 3.0i
Just got sleep cycle, that's good.

It's probable a placebo effect but I generally feel more awake/less annoyed when my alarm goes off.

Any feedback yet? I didn't try it last night. My charger doesn't reach the bed!

It's quite good tbh! The stats are quite cool and pretty accurate and I don't know whether it's just because I've got the app and it's some kinda placebo effect like someone said earlier but I haven't hit snooze once in the past 3 days i've used it, normally spend half an hour hitting snooze, waking up is a lot easier for me haha, well worth the money imo.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Also, while not an app the BBC news website switched to HTML 5 videos recently. So they now work via iPad/iphone

dk

911 GTS Cab
Thank bloody of for that!

Did my head in that did, the ironic one being jakes review of using an iPad for the f1 and not being ale to watch it on my iPad......

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
bcdd18c6-b2ee-134e.jpg

Oh yeah!!