ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

I got GTA today too, same app for both iPad and iPhone which is nice, saves a few quid from buying it twice.

Takes me back.

5189c235-22cb-b9c8.jpg

DCi
Also, while not an app the BBC news website switched to HTML 5 videos recently. So they now work via iPad/iphone
Wahooooo

I guess it's a case of 'from now on' as the current footy ones are still flash. Defo be keeping an eye out for next weekends games though

Gta3 is awesome :D

Cupra
Same. I bought it just before I moved to the Alps. We had no snow to play in for the first couple of weeks so I just played this on my PS2 from morning till noon day after day as there was nothing else to do. Trying to do little missions between work today. :)

International snooker 2012, just released today, absolutely awesome and the graphics are just wow. There older snooker international hd was good but this is just amazing. £4.99 though, but worth it.

International snooker 2012, just released today, absolutely awesome and the graphics are just wow. There older snooker international hd was good but this is just amazing. £4.99 though, but worth it.

How much better is it? I thought the HD was dog s**t.

Not really a 'must have', but the Facebook app has updated finally, and now shows the new timeline format.

I remember there used to be an app to block people calling when a phone was jailbroke.

Is there an app, that works for non jailbroke phones? Or do you need to jailbrake?

Ta for further info.

Bus w**ker
Yeah, can you not just red button them when they ring? If it's legitimate malicious calls get your provider to block the number (although if they 141 then it won't work).

Oh. Not for me, for a lady being hassled.
And i guess you can, but if it's possible it's just nicer to not have to deal with them at all.

Wasn't aware providers blocked numbers? Thought they wouldn't do that...

Bus w**ker
Yeah they will, some will be knobs and demand a police crime reference but others will just do as they're asked. Worth a call.