ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet Service Provider?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm with AOL, its around 2Mbs and I've been with them for around 10 years now. Quite expensive at £25ish a month, but unlimited access et al.

Thinking about Sky Broadband package, much better download/upload speed but living in Cumbria I'm out of the location area for top, top speed at the moment.

Who are you guys with, how much and perks?

8meg , 10gb limit £19 a month with ndo.com Absolutely fantastic , I have been with nearly 12months and never once had a problem with them.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
AOL 1meg no limits. £10 a month.

I haggled with AOL when i had been with them for a year and they cut my price. maybe you could aswell scutch?

6GB limit per month with that Virgin Provider?

Yup, never go over it. Was talking to their techy helpline when it was set up and they have no way of measuring indivdual accounts, so he told me that I could have myself the difference in being on the unlimited package! lol.

Great thing is that it doesnt have a contract.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
AOL 1meg no limits. £10 a month.

I haggled with AOL when i had been with them for a year and they cut my price. maybe you could aswell scutch?

Yeah suppose so Seb, but everyone appears to be on above 6Mbs, which is what I want. The download time would be improved by 300%. AOL need to get their f*cking fingers out their arses in my opinion. Saying that, 10 years now, very loyal :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
cant fault nildram at all.

been with them for years. not the cheapest but definitely one of the best!

8Mb £17.99 Tiscali Unlimited (which is a requirement for me, especially when on Sat and Sun I downloaded over 20GBs worth of crap). Having problems atm with them though. Click here for details.

SLK 350
Plusnet £15, 8mb, no download limits

Plusnet are jokers, they are the biggest bunch of cowboys i've ever had the displeasure of handing money too. Gladly I jumped that ship 2 years ago when they went on a rather rapid downward spiral.

They throttle ports, they traffic shape, they say theres no limits (but there is) and if you dont conform to their nicely worded emails they throttle you some more. Their PR and constant eastenders style dramatic announcements, are legendary too!

Oh and they managed to buy out their superior (smaller) competition and fk them over royally aswell so their user statisitics makes them a sector leader.

Mongs //

Wouldn't bother with sky atm, I was supposed to be migrated from my old isp on the 15th Nov and it never happened. Still waiting for a phone call which they said would happen within 5 days, its now day 12+counting..

Leon Cupra R 225
With Orange 8Mbps, £18 unlimited usage

Hopefully soon to go Be Broadband, 24Mbps £24 a month :)

Tesla MP3 2021
any AOL users leave asap as if in the future you need any customer service via the phone then god help you, have you rang talk talk lately;)

Focus ST-2
BT Total broadband, 8mb option 3 free home hub and internet phone 22.99 a month 40 gb download limit.

Plus on offer right now free xbox live for a year and wireless network adapter for the 360. thats about 80 extra free :)

amR

Yes
Blueyonder 10mb £35 unlimited, waste of time really only had full speed 3 times in 12 months lol

Heard very good things about Be. Unfortunately, not in my area.

Problem is it's another small company that's really good. Pipex will come along within two years, buy it out and completely f**k it up as is the Pipex way.

Fabia vRS

Heard very good things about Be. Unfortunately, not in my area.

Problem is it's another small company that's really good. Pipex will come along within two years, buy it out and completely f**k it up as is the Pipex way.

be have already been bought out.

O2 have bought them and you will start seeing changes to the service next year as O2 launch their own broadband service and start using the Be equipment.

Oh bugger - unlucky Tommyboy. At least Pipex or C&W didn't get it., not sure what Orange will do to it though.

VW ....
Wouldn't bother with sky atm, I was supposed to be migrated from my old isp on the 15th Nov and it never happened. Still waiting for a phone call which they said would happen within 5 days, its now day 12+counting..

I changed to Sky as soon as the service became available ... got changed over a day before it was officially meant to happen ! 16mb for £10 a month :D ... never looked backed ... from my original shitty 1mb ADSL connection from BT at £15 a month .

Megane Mk4
I've got Tiscali 8Mb Broadband plus free weekend call package - £17.99 per month.
Not had any problems... ( yet ;) )
Wouldn't mind faster speeds but I can't be bothered paying the price that goes with it.

VW ....
I've got Tiscali 8Mb Broadband plus free weekend call package - £17.99 per month.
Not had any problems... ( yet ;) )
Wouldn't mind faster speeds but I can't be bothered paying the price that goes with it.

8Mb for £17.99

or

16Mb for £10

:S