ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plusnet.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just had Plusnet Fibre installed just past week. First time I've had it for myself. Was expecting to get in between 57 and 77 Mbps and currently I'm getting 64 Mbps. Received the router as normal and got the Fibre quicker than I requested it. Good customer service on the chat like. Think I'm paying £22.49 for Fibre Unlimited Extra Broadband only

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Been with Plusnet for 3 years, rang up earlier this week and managed to get £10 a month off plus the new router (dual band) on unlimited fibre for around £25 a month, happy with that!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah sadly can't get fibre, it's like living in 1995 or whenever. They did say the would upgrade to fibre for free when it's available

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
All calls recorded ;)

I say that because when I rang a few back to ask about deals as I was a month £42 normal out of contract, the lad said he was going to reinburse me the difference. Aparantly they are looking into the call :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
We've been left without internet for 5 weeks whilst switching to plusnet, Lie after lie about when we'll be connected and what the issue is.

I'm £38.24pm for 100Mb. Emailed today saying they are upping the price to £41.23 next month because of reasons

They did say 200Mb is on its way though. Oh and it is "for free"

200 has been available for a long time, 300 is here already but not everywhere. But yes when the price goes up you should get a upgrade to 300

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
For those on Plusnet, make sure when you're contract is out, sign up for a new one. I've just realised, we never did, and with the pricing, it's increased and increased, with last month being £47, which I thought was a bit steep.

I signed in, literally clicked. a button in the account to sign up to the new tarrif, and it's now dropped to £28, and have gone and bought a new router as well.