ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm New!!!

Clio 1.4 16v
I'm new to the Forum!!! woohoo, picture included below, please let me know what you think, it's a 1.4 16v soon to be superchipped!!!

Mycar.gif

thanx

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
welcome to the forum
forget the superchip and lower it, then once you do some mods to the engine get it remaped to take the mods into account, superchips are pointless on small engines (or so i was told) infact their pointless on most engines without a turbo

Clio 1.4 16v
All who have welcomed me thanks!! Lowering is coming soon, only 40 mm though because of the rough roads I have to travel down a really bad lane quite often, doh!! Ive already got a Scorpion full system, K&N filter and Ive been told by AP performance that with them two already on the chip will add about 35 bhp in total for all three mods. and DUbai, whats your problem with the alloys??

BMW M3
Welcome mate,

But am affraid Ap performance are talking bull.

3-5 bhp if your lucky.... as long as your K&N has cold air feed, or you might find it loosing you power.

RenaultSport Clio 182
+35 brake on a 1.4 with zorst, filter and chip???? Who'd you talk to, the work experience guy?
Apart from that, welcome and good luck with the modding.

Clio 1.4 16v
Probably was yer, lol. I'm from the outskirts of stoke-on-trent, about 5 miles from Alton Towers. The car is actually lower than you would think but it is on a hill so the back is raised, the picture doesn't do it justice bcuz it was taken on my phone, i'll wash it this week and take some better piccies for ya all to view.

LY 200
Lol @ 35 bhp, id talk to trading standards if i were you as they are taking the pish big stylee.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Yo..Sup... 35bhp...Crikey! How much were they charging for this "super dooper chip"?? Don't let them bend you over with bull figures!

Tyson.

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport. lot more important things imo than a superchip. plus technically lower would actually make you have a faster car than any chip because you will be able to corner faster, with a chip you might have a little bit more on acceleation etc but your still not gonna be able to go any faster on those twisty roads near you.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
listen to that man ^ lowering is the best way to make a small engine car faster

lol at the 135bhp 1.4 with the K&N and chip like has already been said 3-5bhp gains if the K&N is getting enough cold air if not then you'll be losing power.

wheels defo need changed but if you like them then thats cool