ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if someone stole your car!

172 cup
was reading the news the other day, a coupe of teens and some young adults stole a clio, crashed it and died, if that was your clio how would you feel?

172 Turbo
If they stole mine, I wouldn't give a damn, our house is set up so if they want the car, they can happily take them without setting the house alarm off or needing to come up to us in bed.

Our cars are insured with agreed value on the Clio and the others are correctly insured so will not result in a loss that I'd care if they wandered, I'd rather the kids had no idea rather than one being dragged by someone to our bedroom so they get the keys.

Annoyed they broke into my house to take the keys
The ones who died stole the keys off a Wilko till.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be happy if they crashed and died assuming they didn't take any innocent people with them, sad for the car and insurance increase though.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I'd be happy if they crashed and died assuming they didn't take any innocent people with them, sad for the car and insurance increase though.

110% this is how all the thieving b******s should end up ! Dead with no one innocent involved .
Made me lol when all the do gooders come out and say what lovely law abiding good honest young people they were with bright future ahead of them ( claiming benefits and on the Rob and causing everyone grief forever until they EVENTUALLY get jailed and we have to pay to keep them in there too! )
Lol at the pics of the some of them I saw in wanna be gangsta poses.
Justice served imo .

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If they stole mine, I wouldn't give a damn, our house is set up so if they want the car, they can happily take them without setting the house alarm off or needing to come up to us in bed.

Our cars are insured with agreed value on the Clio and the others are correctly insured so will not result in a loss that I'd care if they wandered, I'd rather the kids had no idea rather than one being dragged by someone to our bedroom so they get the keys.

The ones who died stole the keys off a Wilko till.

Where do you live?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If there was a fault or not road worthy, I am sure you would have some remorse.

To be fair. If it wasn’t roadworthy and they stole it. It’s 110% their own fault. Zero remorse.

That’s not a bad idea actually. Booby trapped bait cars. Ones where the wheels are set to fall off at 70mph or the brakes fail when the gps registers a tree coming up in front

...off to the inventions thread to patent this!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Gutted because it's worth a fair bit more in parts etc than insurance would pay out for!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
That’s not a bad idea actually. Booby trapped bait cars. Ones where the wheels are set to fall off at 70mph or the brakes fail when the gps registers a tree coming up in front

...off to the inventions thread to patent this!
Bit late to that particular party mate ;)
topgear.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I feel sorry for the family of the kids that got killed one was only 12.
The adults tho looked like a right pair of objects so are somewhat more deserving.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If there was a fault or not road worthy, I am sure you would have some remorse.

Why? It's not like you handed them the keys and started it up for em!!
They stole the thing, it's their f**king problem if they nicked a car thats not fit for the road - I highly doubt they bothered to check MOT history before stealing the keys.

I feel sorry for the family of the kids that got killed one was only 12.
The adults tho looked like a right pair of objects so are somewhat more deserving.

I still don't understand why two grown adults were in the car and the 15 year old was behind the wheel driving dangerously??

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
was reading the news the other day, a coupe of teens and some young adults stole a clio, crashed it and died, if that was your clio how would you feel?

If my car got nicked, I'd hope they crashed it, got trapped and were burnt to death - slowly.

I would then piss on their still smouldering graves and post it on YouTube.

I lol'd at the recent crash tbqh. Oxygen thieves.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
What was the crack with this crash, were there six in the car and the driver was the only survivor???

Didn't they also arrest another lad.

3 RS200
What was the crack with this crash, were there six in the car and the driver was the only survivor???

Didn't they also arrest another lad.

Long and short of it yeah. Full sentencing on 13/12 - doubt anyone will ever know the true facts due to the age of the offenders etc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sad isn't it, that in this day and age that we all feel this way. People have died through their own stupidity, doing something that shouldn't have been doing in the property of someone else.

Yet I'd be the same way. At the very last second on my Clio's existence - it took them with it. I'd be just thankful that innocent bystanders weren't involved with their bellend actions.

I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over them.

They'd probably crash it at the first corner they got to, so they wouldn't have had it for long. I'd be pissed off they'd wrecked it though!