ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 Cup

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
@cs_dave £5k lol

Only joking, I was thinking of putting it up for £2350 elsewhere, but I'd take £2k for it. Belts were done in Jan 15 with proof. mileage is just shy of 88k.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Ok, so new drive shaft installed, along with 3.1 litres of Elf gearbox oil from Renault (£42 WTF!).

But, I've been looking at another car, so this may be up for sale shortly. I'm a bit gutted really as this is by far the best Clio I've owned to date. But, if it goes for the right money, I'll let it go. i'll post up an ad in the classified later today 😧

Should have got the oil off eBay mate, can get 3L of NFJ for £25 delivered.

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
@leeds2592 yeah I was in a rush and ended up going to the dealer, but I should have really ordered online to be fair as I ended up have more time to get it done than I thought.

@Chris_Beer the drive shaft was a brand new unit from J&R, perfect fit for the Cup :)

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
Hahaha :smile: - I'm after an SW20 MR2 turbo for some mid engine RWD action.

I can't afford a Clio V6 right now :(

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
Yeah, well, i think i might have underestimated the interest and maybe the value of the car to be fair. But, it seems to be going to a good home, so happy with that. I feel a bit sick that its going now 😊

Range Rover Sport
Well I feel it was priced correctly for a sale.

I've seen a few a fair amount higher (price) and have been up for a while or ones priced lower and not in the same condition.

Someone is certainly going to get a nice car, at a good price.

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
Well I feel it was priced correctly for a sale.

I've seen a few a fair amount higher (price) and have been up for a while or ones priced lower and not in the same condition.

Someone is certainly going to get a nice car, at a good price.

Yeah, i think you're right, It's gone for what its worth. I could have stuck it up at a daft price but it would be sat here for ages I suppose. Its a good car and I'll miss it though 😢

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos
I think I'll definitely be back in another Clio RS - I love these cars and I'm not finished with them just yet ;)

We'll see how the MR2 Turbo goes when I get one. Knowing me I'll have sold it by this time next year and be in something else. Probably a Clio. I've not had a 197 yet lol :)