ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to tell the difference !?

1.4 mk3 Clio
How do you tell the difference between the mk3 dynamique and the dynamique S ?
As i was looking at what i thought was the dynamique but it was the Dyn S :|

Best way is the wheels, the wheels on Biohzrds old car are Dynamique S wheels, have a look at them. The normal Dynamiques have 15s. Some of the earlier ones (55/56 plate sort of area) had extra tinted rear windows and cornering lights as standard aswell.

1.4 mk3 Clio
Mine has the cornering lights and slightly tighnted rear window but im still not sure lol.

1.4 mk3 Clio
Yes lol i was told it was the Dynamique but ive got a sneaking suspission i could be the Dyn S not sure.

Mk2 Clio dci
will tell you in the drivers side door shut.
dynamique S normally has handsfree, and gloss console surround and some other things.
has these wheels :
Renault-Clio-Dynamique-S-138.jpg

and this interior:
car_photo_288102_7.jpg

Not true, that's a Dynamique S 138 above, different model.

My mum had a 1.4 Mk3 Dynamique S that didn't have leather or those wheels etc. Whack a pic up of your car Dan.

EDIT: This is what a Dynamique S should look like

renault-clio-hatchback-petrol_913603.jpg

Megane Mk4
Try looking on the Renault sticker between the A-Piller frame and the front driver door, that might tell you too...

It'll look something like this;

DSC01208.jpg

Incidentally, this is what the Dynamique 1.4 looks like..
btw, no auto lights, no auto wipers, no A/C, 15" Alloys, but this model has Double optics with cornering lights, which I might add are completely pointless.

mk3_14-16v_dynamique.jpg

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S
Dynamique has 15s, Dynamique S has 16s.

RE: JCC, my Dynamique S TCE has half leather an those wheels. Came on the later 08/09 models.