ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How not to drive at Knockhill

A well built VW
Nobody was injured Golf is an R32 supercharged

R32 golf was overtaking cavalier and Celica on the back straight when he ran wide onto the grass sending him across the track collecting the 2 others. no hot hatchers were harmed in the making of this crash

GT2.gif

GT3.gif

GT4.gif

GT5.gif

GT1.gif

bit of tcut and wee bit of tracking and this will be fine :rofl:
GT.gif

tiTTy & SV650
aye thats shight hope they had trackday insurance! or the friendly folks at knockhill arranged a 3 car incident on the road outside where the r32 was to blame lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Jeez, hope they were covered or taht the guy has offered to pay up. Weird place to loose it, wonder if he was tryingh a dodgy overtake

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Ouch, hope nobody was hurt. The knockhill hot hatch day I was at was full of nutters, looked more like stock car racing :S To be avoided I think, which is a shame as it's a damn good track.

tiTTy & SV650
The road legal track day I went to had awesome cars on track, no t***s. But you wouldnt expect someone in a heavily modded r32 to be a t**t would you, you'd expect it more from the chavalier.

A supercharged r32 wouldn't need to pull a silly overtake to pass a celica and a chavalier, it'd own most things you'd think?!

4wd didnt help it on the grass either, such a waste of a good car but I feel more for the guys he was passing and took out.