ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How nice does this sound...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Not mine, justa vid i found on youtube. Is it me though or does it have a very nice deep tone to it? Best sounding clio ive heard.

[YOUTUBE]bhbcViDvtMQ[/YOUTUBE]

A Flamin' Red one
;)

DSC00493.gif

th_DSCN1391.gif

Porsche Boxster987S
absolutly fantastic noise.

whatisjustis - im still waiting on the video you said you'd get of the car driving by!;)

Exige S1 + Honda S1
My old ITB ph1

[youtube]l48YqJWwJUY[/youtube]

S1 Exige chasing my brother

[youtube]Qa52uoAum8s[/youtube]

Cyclone Blue 1.2
wish mines sounded like that :( get a nice tone off it untill you get to 6 and it aint so great :( my backbox kills most of the sh*te noise tho :)

black gold 182
yeah defo a simota up top :) i have one of these and a ktec exhaust - ill have to go do a vid when i get time, it sounds a bit nice! once warm lol

artic blue 182 cup
How do you rate the BMC mate?? Was gonna go for a BMC induction kit very soon. And especially after hearing some these just makes me want one even more. I know they're simota but is there much difference in noise? They all sound mint though. Lovely job people.

How do you rate the BMC mate?? Was gonna go for a BMC induction kit very soon. And especially after hearing some these just makes me want one even more. I know they're simota but is there much difference in noise? They all sound mint though. Lovely job people.

Hey dude, mine is an ITG in the OE airbox with uprated feeds!

artic blue 182 cup
ah nice one! How much was that then? I take it cheaper than the whole kit cos you only needed the filter not the surround or anything? Got any pics of it? Just very interested. Also you loose any MPG? cheers bud

Black 197
Hi all... where do you get these Simota Kits from ??

Currently im running a Powertec Kit from K-Tec which sounds nice but im loving the look of the simota.. any help would be appreciated !!

Regards

Rossy182

A Flamin' Red one
Apologies mate, I thought I'd posted it up but maybe my BlackBerry didn't like it?

Either way, GAZ on here sells them iirc. Alternatively I'd suggest Google and contact Simota directly. I managed to get mine on eBay.

Black 197
Apologies mate, I thought I'd posted it up but maybe my BlackBerry didn't like it?

Either way, GAZ on here sells them iirc. Alternatively I'd suggest Google and contact Simota directly. I managed to get mine on eBay.

Ta fella.. Getting bored of my Powertec kit now.. does sound nice but after 2 years i fancy a change.. thx for the reply though :)

Black 197
Thats what im after... Wow u are local lol.. Prob driven past ya a few times.. U running a Simota then ??

ah nice one! How much was that then? I take it cheaper than the whole kit cos you only needed the filter not the surround or anything? Got any pics of it? Just very interested. Also you loose any MPG? cheers bud

This should give you an idea- not mine but a similar set up.

Like this!

You can either take out a foglight and run a big one from there to whatever you decide to have or re-route behind the underlight bumper grille near where the standard ones go.

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

artic blue 182 cup
Ah spot on. Cheers dude. Yeah i think was gonna run it done into the bottom grille and just cut a small sqaure there and buy some flexiduct cos apparently the stuff you get with BMC is pretty poor. But that only what i heard though. So will try it without first. But yeah thanks for those pics man. Opened up some more options for me.