ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport Vids on 182s . .

Porsche Boxster987S
Can i have some please. Really wanting one from the group buy but a bit worried about just HOW loud they are , how the tailpipes look and how well they fit. Tried a quick search on youtube but not a great deal. Looking for some vids of the car on the move , inside the car and stationary. NO decat though.

Thanks

Bumder With A Buffer
Mine dont sound anything like the 182's :(

This is not a moan but is there a difference between sounds Yoz on the 182/172?? Mind you though mine may well sound like that outside the car as I only ever hear it inside!

ST
th_0c4099c5.jpg

th_MOV00749.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine dont sound anything like the 182's :(

This is not a moan but is there a difference between sounds Yoz on the 182/172?? Mind you though mine may well sound like that outside the car as I only ever hear it inside!

Im sure our shite manifold doesnt help either tbh

Porsche Boxster987S
i cannot decide if it sounds too much like a 1.2 with a exhuast or am i wrong? Very hard to tell from some of the vids

R53 Cooper S
Can i have some please. Really wanting one from the group buy but a bit worried about just HOW loud they are , how the tailpipes look and how well they fit. Tried a quick search on youtube but not a great deal. Looking for some vids of the car on the move , inside the car and stationary. NO decat though.

Thanks

fairy tbh...

:rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh you said inside! I got a clip of my Yozza Race system (not running a de-cat) here..

[youtube]jMALoybOd80[/youtube]

Not overly loud.